JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
JUST BUY! haha

The back story is that a guy bought a large order of ammo, and was called by the local PD and questioned about the purchase. Why? What are your intentions? etc. That pissed him off, story got around. And here we are...

I remember seeing something about that on Youtube, but it got me to thinking, who was it that tipped off the local police? Surely not the gun store owner/clerks, because they sell the stuff all the time in bulk, especially if it's a good deal. A customer that was in the store during his purchase? I know I have been with friends that were stocking up for hunting and range shooting, getting several hundred bucks worth of bulk ammo, plus several rifles all in one big purchase, and no officials ever contacted them, but then they do this all the time.

on Seattle Guns there is a thread like this with Nov 16th as the date to buy, SO how many of these threads have been started by some dealer with to much ammo in stock?

I can't tell if this thread is serious. Are people really going to do the crazy ammo buying thing again? Only this time its a conscious decision with the last example of what a bad idea it turned out to be only 4 years ago.

I remember seeing something about that on Youtube, but it got me to thinking, who was it that tipped off the local police? Surely not the gun store owner/clerks, because they sell the stuff all the time in bulk, especially if it's a good deal. A customer that was in the store during his purchase? I know I have been with friends that were stocking up for hunting and range shooting, getting several hundred bucks worth of bulk ammo, plus several rifles all in one big purchase, and no officials ever contacted them, but then they do this all the time.

Pretty sure he purchased over the internet, but I can't be positive. Not sure who would "tip them off" though.

Well according to (Brian) aka 4fingers' video (the guy who relates this story as his own), it was someone in the store (never said if it was a customer or an employee, who also works for the DEM (whatever that is) who in turn contacts the state patrol, who call him after "checking" his record.

He never says the amount of ammo he buys other than to say it was a few boxes, and that he often shoots that much in a trip to the range.

Unconstitutional Abuse of Power, Are You Next? - YouTube

Wondering if the 2000 rounds I bought the other day, will get reported?:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews