JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meanwhile New York DAs letting know felons out on bail and dropping charges for gun violations...

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy was a pale face.

Store employee/manager is just another low life PieceOfShizt, that turns-in his neighbors making part-time money working as CI .
Even though people choosing to do this kind of behavior is documented as far back as Judas paid 30 pieces of Silver, Article is good reminded to a person that his neighborhood that he has always lives in has people that will smile to your face, and will stab you in the back to serve his chosen master.

I quit reading after they mentioned ghost guns. Everyone knows that "Ghosts" don't reveal themselves, unless they choose to.

3+ years in prison for a conviction on a single count of possession of a weapon. No reported priors or history of criminality. No reported anti-social behavior. In a rural location, a tiny town, pop about 900. Comes out that someone just found him "suspicious" so got the wheels turning.

Besides this being straight out of a bubbleguming East German dystopian nightmare, just remembering things said along the lines of "Oh don't worry, you're way out in the sticks, no one's going to actually do anything to you way out there" over the years about our own state measures.

Buying "large" amounts of ammo...should not be viewed as suspicous.

However...
There is that word "should" ....which can make things iffy....
Something else that makes things iffy is having a Short Barreled Rifle , without the proper paperwork.

Now please note...
I am not a fan of needing "proper paperwork" to own firearms...of any type.
You should be able to own and enjoy whatever firearms you wish...
All without any undo fuss or paperwork.

Just sayin' that if you have things like a SBR and no pedigree to go with it...
It might be wise to keep it out of sight...and difficult for someone to find.
Andy

My question is because I'm an ammunition manufacturer and I regularly sell my ammo in multiples of thousands. It all seems normal to me, if I was buying ammo instead of making it I'd want to buy in 50 caliber ammo can quantities. That's just what I like to keep on hand per caliber so I can shoot for a while and don't need to make ammo personal ammo so often. I started doing that when I was shooting most every weekend and wanted to spend more time shooting and less time loading.

"Duane Hollenbeck said in court papers that target shooting with family was a pastime for him. He built many of the guns over three or four years at his camp along with relatives, including Alec Hollenbeck."

With the help of a concerned citizen, law enforcement was able to thwart another possible mass Target Shooting of Recreational Proportion...

I guess he could have taken up a government approved, non-taxed pastime ... like video games, or scrolling through Tick-Tak vids...

"Duane Hollenbeck said in court papers that target shooting with family was a pastime for him. He built many of the guns over three or four years at his camp along with relatives, including Alec Hollenbeck."

With the help of a concerned citizen, law enforcement was able to thwart another possible mass Target Shooting of Recreational Proportion...
Wasn't somebody in another thread ranting about me target shooting at pop cans with my .223 bolt gun? Is that the next "problem" they are going after? Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top