JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are two levels of local law enforcement cooperating with the Feds. The lowest level is "snitch" reports to the Feds when local notices something the Feds might be interested in. The higher level is devoting time and money to actively work with the Feds to investigate and arrest the suspects.

Portland is highly unlikely to "snitch" on Antifa, and certainly not contribute men and time to arrest them on Federal charges. On the other hand, they certainly will "snitch" on someone that is opposed to their Progressive policies, and likely would contribute men and time to help arrest them.

Look at all the crazies that had been reported to the authorities long before they ran amok and killed people, but been ignored.

It appears that opposition to favored political policies are more important to the Feds than budding mass murderers.

If the local jurisdictions aren't doing anything, it's up the overburdened fed. So how that different?
I have not heard too much about local sheriffs going after someone for unstamped NFA items - they usually find them after the fact during some other warrant service. Either way, if you have an unstamped NFA item and LEOs find it in your possession, don't rely on Texas laws to protect you in court.

"In this report, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) is reviewing legal compliance by the NSA and FBI in accessing the NSA database that houses the private electronic records, metadata, of every American. This is the core of the FISA-702 authorization, where 702 indicates an American citizen protected from illegal searches and seizures by the Fourth Amendment.
The NSA database contains the private electronic data (metadata) of every single American – including emails, text messages, social media posts, instant messages, direct messages, phone calls, geolocation identifiers, purchases by electronic funds, banking records and any keystroke any American person puts into any electronic device for any reason. [A big issue here is the use of Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) but that's for a different article.]"

Obviously every post made here on NWFA is recorded and kept for future reference.
I have zero doubt that some agency has access to all the electronic stuff. Personally I could care less. Many who seem to have their hair on fire over this all the time also love to go on the net and tell the world every move they make :s0092:
Again that is not anything to do with what I am talking about here. Ever since social media came along there has been a string of moron criminals who seem to love to go on line and post what they are doing. NSA does not have to work to find out someone is committing a crime when the perp puts it out for the world to see.
As for sites like this? If someone wants to come to a site like this and admit they are doing illegal stuff? Well again play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If the local jurisdictions aren't doing anything, it's up the overburdened fed. So how that different?
I have zero doubt there is a TON of non stamped NFA stuff floating around out there. I have to "guess" that most of the people who have some do not go on social media to show video of them making or using it. They are of course playing with fire. Many will no doubt go their entire life and never get burned. A few will and will find it costs them WAY more than it was worth to play stupid games. Adults get to make adult choices and I am all in with that. What gets a little old is when one of them gets in a bind then have several people making youtube video of how its all the gov official who is at fault that they got caught. This is the equivalent of driving at twice posted then cry when you lose your license.

Texas House Bill 957, passed in 2021, expressly exempts from federal regulation firearm suppressors that are made in, and remain in Texas. Federal law regulates firearm suppressors, making it illegal to own a firearm suppressor for personal use without paying a tax.Feb 24, 2022

Asshats in Salem would eat their own feces before defending A2 individual rights and liberty.
As has been mentioned this WILL NOT protect you in TX if you get some fed attention.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top