JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me either. Last week I made 2 different orders of .223. If I can find 9mm for $10 a box shipped, I'll buy more.

If you like 115 gr, Freedom Munitions meets that criteria. ~$193 shipped for 1K 9mm. Haven't used their 9mm and I prefer 147gr anyway, but their .45 has been great so far (750 of 1000 with no issues).

happy shooting

JUST BUY! haha

The back story is that a guy bought a large order of ammo, and was called by the local PD and questioned about the purchase. Why? What are your intentions? etc. That pissed him off, story got around. And here we are...

If you like 115 gr, Freedom Munitions meets that criteria. ~$193 shipped for 1K 9mm. Haven't used their 9mm and I prefer 147gr anyway, but their .45 has been great so far (750 of 1000 with no issues).

happy shooting

+1 for Freedom Munitions. Just go for the B stock. It's slightly cheaper, but basically no different than the A stock stuff. As long as you're ok with 115gr, it's all you need at the right price.

UPDATE, 6% off all ammunition on the 5th of November!
in recognition of national buy ammunition day

Use Promo Code: ammoday (on the 5th)
Ammunition Depot | Ammunition | Bulk Ammunition
WOW, last week I bought two boxes of Rem Golden Saber 185 gr +P at Sportsmans Warehouse (or whatever they're called now) and paid 34.97 EACH. Ammodepot has them for $14.47 each plus shipping. Still way lower than what I paid and Ammoman doesn't have it. May just have to order a case!
I just ordered a case (500 rds), still comes to only about $16 a box compared to what I paid locally last week!

I don't as a general rule buy anything but .22rimfire and shotgun shells. I sure don't need another brick of .22 I guess I could buy up 10) boxes of various 12ga.

I load all my own ammo and currently have run out of storeage space components.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top