JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can I have my own personal Starbucks on my mountain property? :D
Yes. It is called a "Keurig" machine and dispenses one cup of coffee at a time. You can refill a plastic device in your home with coffee purchased in bags, or, should the desire overwhelm you, purchase plastic pre-filled cups of different, cute little flavors that are absurdly expensive in keeping with the Starbuck's experience.

Actually, Klamath Falls is the home of Dutch Bros. and that is the closest "city". So, I guess you can have it both ways if you're willing to do a 120 mile round trip.

And yes, I know you were joking.;)

I totally agree. And on the bicycle riders, they really don't ride bicycles very much. Like one percent of the population actually does ride regularly. It's grid lock on Portland highways all day long. But hey, slap your buddy on the back and thump your chest for owning a bicycle and talking about biking.
Unfortunately, I find myself travelling to Portland today, so I suppose that I can share in some of the gridlock. At least I'll be back home late tomorrow or early Friday.

I can't fairly comment upon what those in Portland do and do not, since I moved away several years ago. It does make sense that in a town firmly held up by wispy, ineffectual, effeminate posturing that those claiming to be "Bike Proud" wouldn't actually ride a bike. My "City Dude On A Pedal Machine" comment was more of a way to generalize the collective that I am most disgusted with. At any given time, they may be outraged by the treatment of Black's, the treatment of illegal criminals that broke into our country and steal our resources(but we're supposed to give TX, CA and AZ back), the treatment of those that murder their babies and the treatment of Radical Muslims. At the same time, actual rights, such as that of free travel, free speech, the right to protect and defend ourselves and the right to privacy are being defecated upon by the "Progressives" whose only stance is the one presented to them by the latest vapid Mouthpiece Of The Left(Beyonce', Lena Dunham, Rachel Maddow, etc.).

Whether on two legs or two wheels, those pushing for these failed "International Norms" will burn white hot. We are free, sovereign individuals with free, sovereign and individual rights. Those individuals that would give it away are free to do so. It only becomes an effrontery when they demand that you or I give up our own.

Notice the fellow in muslim dress taking pictures......o_O
That he is obviously of Northern European heritage just makes it more entertaining. I'll bet my bottom dollar that he spends his time railing against "The Great Satan" that is America from his government provided housing, on government provided internet, while eating government provided food(probably even pork, but only when no one is looking). I'll bet tax dollars even supplied him with his silly dress.

Of course, there I go being racist and judgmental again. I guess I should have stuck with judging the Oath Keepers. After all, they are White and in possession of their individuality, rights and faculties and according to folks like Captain Islam, exactly what is wrong with America.

Yeah, but notice if you will that the Oathkeeprs had their PDW's on single-point slings, and were doing juuussssst fine.... ;)
PLZ enlargen the PIC, that's a 2 PT sling.
My opinion remains unmitigated :s0159:
2b433dc500000578-3193440-image-a-46_1439288039729-jpg.251753.jpg

BTW I will have a barista on my mountain top and it won't be for coffee
th?id=JN.shNM4SjK1nxL4WsmvuDtPg&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg

He was a better humanitarian than a president. I wish him well.

Yeah, his humanitarianism has gotten a LOT of people killed and has caused untold suffering for countless lives accross the globe (to this day)... building a few ratty spec-homes for poor people will NEVER atone for his transgressions, but none of us will truly know the entire scope until the judgements. o_O

Last Edited:
There was an episode of the Twilight Zone or One Step Beyond where a man brought to the future from the 1870s explains why he murdered so many PPL....it was because he was entitled to what other PPL had worked for.
BTW some of my best guns are black, though I usually paint them shades of brown/green

I painted all my black guns, because I didn't want anyone thinking I was a racist.
Now there rainbow colors .:eek::eek::eek:

In many over populated countries like China, India and Pakistan overpopulation will reset itself, the folks will riot when food stocks deplete and their governments will crush those riots. Humans have warred for 1,000s of years over resources, just like animals in nature. Prepare to feed and defend you and yours and be happy we have a two ocean moat surrounding us. There will come a time when the U.S. Will refuse to feed the world and Africa and South America will become chaos filled no mans land.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR