JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it's too late to build new-solid relationships by Winter (or the end of this Schmitah).

Time to consolidate or pre-position barrier materials ("T" posts, barbed wire, & pallets); walk out at night and check your home from a possible intruder's standpoint.

Keep your eyes open and reduce your exposure time in town.

Enter and exit through one opening in the wire (don't expose your alternate routes); restrict all un-necessary movements and expenditures.

Concentrate on your families and your contingency planning.

Resist the urge to take up a violent "national cause" for someone else as long as the rule of law prevails; don't be fooled, don't snap, stay alert.

KCCO

Being occupied with such tasks will leave plenty of room for the liberals at the malls, theatres, and bars.

I'm inside the Boolean Loop and am surprised that the events of this spring have sputtered. Even Baltimore & Ferguson III with the help of MB and the NOI have failed to bring-out more than a few cowardly Murders of hapless W. Vics. This from a strategy planned in the WH. Perhaps TPTB await the finical collapse.....

I think it's too late to build new-solid relationships by Winter (or the end of this Schmitah).

Time to consolidate or pre-position barrier materials ("T" posts, barbed wire, & pallets); walk out at night and check your home from a possible intruder's standpoint.

Keep your eyes open and reduce your exposure time in town.

Enter and exit through one opening in the wire (don't expose your alternate routes); restrict all un-necessary movements and expenditures.

Concentrate on your families and your contingency planning.

Resist the urge to take up a violent "national cause" for someone else as long as the rule of law prevails; don't be fooled, don't snap, stay alert.

KCCO

Being occupied with such tasks will leave plenty of room for the liberals at the malls, theatres, and bars.
AAAAAHHHHH! YOU COMPRENDE! LUKE 22:36:s0047: :s0045::s0004: AMEN!

Oath Keepers Back In Ferguson:
2B433DC500000578-3193440-image-a-46_1439288039729.jpg

The world's population could stand shoulder-to-shoulder in less than 1,000 square miles of land. There are approximately 57,500,000 square miles of land and another 140,000,000 square miles of water on Earth. We pay farmers very well to NOT grow crops. Water "shortages" only exist when those with power and influence are allowed to control where it does and does not go(believe it or not, it follows the path of least resistance and has no moral compass of it's own.).

The idea that we are over-populated is not only a lie, it's also not a "decision" for anyone to make.

It is amazing how many fake "concerns" people have when there are so many real ones out there being blatantly ignored.

I've seen far too much of this amazingly empty planet to believe the overpopulation lie. Even in places with absurd population density such as the US, East of the Mississippi, you still end up with untouched, natural places such as upstate NY and the Maine woods. Most people would never believe how much untouched land is in New Jersey, because they are trained to believe that it is all Atlantic City and Newark.

However, as with other things, what you have seen, heard and experienced may have given you a different outlook, opinion and even a different truth than my own. As long as the toes in rural Klamath/Lake Counties are not trod upon, I couldn't care less what City Dudes On Pedal Machines do in their Metropolitan world's. They made their decisions and I made mine. Don't demand my water when you pollute your own and I won't demand the use of your Light Rail, "alternative lifestyle" bakeries, or night clubs.

It's pretty simple. There's plenty of room for all of us until someone starts needling their neighbor. There's so much room in fact, that if you choose to do so you can get so far away from a neighbor as to never be needled. Does it suit you to see a Starbuck's from your front window, or a mountainside? The choice is yours because there is such an abundance of unoccupied land in the world.

The world's population could stand shoulder-to-shoulder in less than 1,000 square miles of land. There are approximately 57,500,000 square miles of land and another 140,000,000 square miles of water on Earth. We pay farmers very well to NOT grow crops. Water "shortages" only exist when those with power and influence are allowed to control where it does and does not go(believe it or not, it follows the path of least resistance and has no moral compass of it's own.).

The idea that we are over-populated is not only a lie, it's also not a "decision" for anyone to make.

It is amazing how many fake "concerns" people have when there are so many real ones out there being blatantly ignored.

I've seen far too much of this amazingly empty planet to believe the overpopulation lie. Even in places with absurd population density such as the US, East of the Mississippi, you still end up with untouched, natural places such as upstate NY and the Maine woods. Most people would never believe how much untouched land is in New Jersey, because they are trained to believe that it is all Atlantic City and Newark.

However, as with other things, what you have seen, heard and experienced may have given you a different outlook, opinion and even a different truth than my own. As long as the toes in rural Klamath/Lake Counties are not trod upon, I couldn't care less what City Dudes On Pedal Machines do in their Metropolitan world's. They made their decisions and I made mine. Don't demand my water when you pollute your own and I won't demand the use of your Light Rail, "alternative lifestyle" bakeries, or night clubs.

It's pretty simple. There's plenty of room for all of us until someone starts needling their neighbor. There's so much room in fact, that if you choose to do so you can get so far away from a neighbor as to never be needled. Does it suit you to see a Starbuck's from your front window, or a mountainside? The choice is yours because there is such an abundance of unoccupied land in the world.
I totally agree. And on the bicycle riders, they really don't ride bicycles very much. Like one percent of the population actually does ride regularly. It's grid lock on Portland highways all day long. But hey, slap your buddy on the back and thump your chest for owning a bicycle and talking about biking.

The sad reality is that if SHTF ever..... a good 65% of the population would cease to exist very quickly depending on the event. Out of the left over 35% maybe 10% of those are prepared in some way. But thats sad as even that 10% are at least half are weekend or keyboard warriors. So you are talking in a short amount of time about 5% of the population would be ready along with another 5% that would be supported. This is not my own made up numbers in any disaster its about the same if national or local. Try and experiment ask the next 10 people you meet do they know how to purify water or make a fire without man made materials ? Its not all about guns and ammo and militia, its about core abilities and why guns ammo and protection are key, if you can not perform basic human core functions of survival if and when SHTF, many will not be ready.
The SHTF, should not be a acronym to scare the crap out of people, it should however inform people that life as it was in the 1700's could revert in a blink of an eye.

There was an episode of the Twilight Zone or One Step Beyond where a man brought to the future from the 1870s explains why he murdered so many PPL....it was because he was entitled to what other PPL had worked for.
BTW some of my best guns are black, though I usually paint them shades of brown/green

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top