JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About to do my first legit form 1 SBR…why are you no longer engraving?
After the braced pistol ruling where they didn't require engraving on those I'm boycotting the whole engraving thing. They don't care, I dont care. For customers guns and for form 2 stuff sure but for my own form 1 stuff they can shove it.

I'm still baffled at why one of my form1s got through, but my other 2 weren't as if they couldn't see there were multiple ones in my name submitted the same day, and knock them out in one hit. I guess submitting several at one time doesn't really change much.
I submitted 3 eform1's for SBR brace rule on the same day. 2 approved together a week ago and 1 is just hanging out there. No sense in how it's done. I've learned a new skill through all of this that I didn't originally possess… patience.

eform 4

IMG_6960.jpeg

I'm seeing 6-8 months on efile form 4. They have all been single shot trusts with Silencer Shop. Well at least this has been the case past few months.

Form 1 efile as individual has been 1-3 months. Also a efile for the "amnesty" brace, was submitted on the last week of program and took 2 months.

Filed 5 forms Got first brace form within 2 weeks of filing back in late January. Got the rest of the batch of 5 last week over the course of 3 days.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top