JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If silencer shop can get their damn software working for me, maybe my form 4 will get submitted by new years :mad: . Just my luck that I find a shiny new can and hit bumpy waters. I wish they'd just do it old school and skip the e-filing

If silencer shop can get their damn software working for me, maybe my form 4 will get submitted by new years :mad: . Just my luck that I find a shiny new can and hit bumpy waters. I wish they'd just do it old school and skip the e-filing
Never had a problem with them, they are usually pretty good about getting things right. Not as good as they used to be but they have also grown quite a bit.

Never had a problem with them, they are usually pretty good about getting things right. Not as good as they used to be but they have also grown quite a bit.
My last 5 items through them were seamless. Virtually hands off, excellent experiences. For whatever reason, the software just isn't playing ball with this particular suppressor. Almost tempted to buy another to see if it goes through while I try to get this one sorted. Bummer.

My last 5 items through them were seamless. Virtually hands off, excellent experiences. For whatever reason, the software just isn't playing ball with this particular suppressor. Almost tempted to buy another to see if it goes through while I try to get this one sorted. Bummer.
Yeah that sucks. And calling them isn't what it used to be. I have tried their online chat instead of sitting on hold for 20 mins. That maybe something if you haven't already tried? And then after that hopefully the ATF doesn't muck around.

Form 4 for suppressor held by dealer
Pantel Tactical (Renton) kiosk eform submitted July 26, 2023
eform approved Jan 21, 2024 (Sunday, really?) ...180 days

added note: of the half dozen or more Title 2 items:
  • quickest was the amnesty SBR approval @ 45 days
  • this latest approval @ 180 days
  • all others being right about 365 days

Last Edited:
  • eForm 4
  • Wait: 37 days
  • Pending: 2024-01-09
  • Approved: 2024-02-15
  • Entity: Individual
  • Dealer: SS
  • Item: Aero Precision Lahar30L
Friend submitted his roughly same timeframe and his approval was middle of day prior
These eforms are FLYING now

4 form 4 individual submitted thru silencershop.

2 ATF pending mid December.
2 ATF pending late December.

All 4 approved yesterday 2/15/24. So around 2 months.

Dawdled a good bit on purchase & then getting down to our dealer to certify. First purchase early November, second purchase late November.

My pal's eForm4 submitted and approved in less than one 29 day month with hard copy fingerprints. Heard tell from my dealer of a 9 day and a 19 day approval with digital prints.
They must be cranking applications through to average against the year long waits so ATF can misleadingly claim to have met the commanded 90 day maximum.
If you are thinking about it...jump now.

My pal's eForm4 submitted and approved in less than one 29 day month with hard copy fingerprints. Heard tell from my dealer of a 9 day and a 19 day approval with digital prints.
They must be cranking applications through to average against the year long waits so ATF can misleadingly claim to have met the commanded 90 day maximum.
If you are thinking about it...jump now.
Did so today!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top