JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahaha What law?

I will say that after this brace Fiasco and after having reviewed pertinent case law of all those prosecuted for not engraving their SBR's over the last 89 years ( Nice round number BTW . Very round) I will never again engrave a Form 1 SBR.
Engraving requirements.

I'm still baffled at why one of my form1s got through, but my other 2 weren't as if they couldn't see there were multiple ones in my name submitted the same day, and knock them out in one hit. I guess submitting several at one time doesn't really change much.
They just get scattered around. Dont try to make sense of it.

Definitely, seen cans submitted many months apart get approved at the same time. Seen other things done at same time be a long ways apart. Theres no reason to ever try to understand. So random. But I have a SDN6 that should be any day now!

I'm still baffled at why one of my form1s got through, but my other 2 weren't as if they couldn't see there were multiple ones in my name submitted the same day, and knock them out in one hit. I guess submitting several at one time doesn't really change much.
I've read elsewhere that they are sent different places based on the last number in your control number. Allegedly forms ending in 1 go to location A, 2 to B and so forth. However, I have started seeing reports of batch approvals. That would be a nice change.

I've read elsewhere that they are sent different places based on the last number in your control number. Allegedly forms ending in 1 go to location A, 2 to B and so forth. However, I have started seeing reports of batch approvals. That would be a nice change.
It all goes to the same location but they have 30+ examiners including contractors working on them. Some are faster than others.

That was my understanding as well. I was just passing on something that was shared on a different NFA forum that someone claims they were told this by the ATF. Any such information should always be taken with a grain if salt.
It all goes to the same location but they have 30+ examiners including contractors working on them. Some are faster than others.

That was my understanding as well. I was just passing on something that was shared on a different NFA forum that someone claims they were told this by the ATF. Any such information should always be taken with a grain if salt.
Went searching for the information I read and this is thr claim.

Screenshot_20230422_101123_Reddit.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top