JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm recieving a cz scorpion micro on Wednesday. Wondering if I should efile a form1 to sbr it. Seen some people on Facebook receiving their tax stamps in 14 days. That's crazy fast. My last SBR a couple years back took 4 months.

My neighbor received her approved e-file Form 1 in March..........22 days! :O

E

Not a word. I prob didn't add that either haha. Im just surprised my rep gave a shiz about my ATF request being in Western WA with all D politicians.

I received this in the mail today

1FAAD249-FE30-4FC6-BD01-670454244804.jpeg

Last Edited:

niceee thats good.

Ive been working with my local rep regarding my form 1. Got a weird response today:

"Mr. xxxx is encouraged to contact the ATF and indicate to that office, a NICS background check containing the name xxxxx, xxxxxx x. was completed on April 11, 2019. Then request an update from their office regarding the NFA check."

Im encouraged to tell the ATF that the FBI has done stuff...how would I have known that.

Got 2 stamps back on 4/20/19 for supressors
Filed 6/14/18 approved 4/4/19
Filed 6/28/18 approved 4/14/19
not sure why they sent them back at the same time in 2 separate envelopes. Got more that I sent in with the second one in the same envelope so its funny they did one of them and the first one and are saving the rest. I know their weird like that tho so not surprised. I'm just glad it didn't take forever

I know its weird to say I feel lucky after waiting around 10 months for something I paid for but after reading what some people had to go through I really do. Might do another sbr while the wait is short just because but I'm not sure on what yet

Mine took 11. Part of that was likely the government shutdown.
My FFL said that he had seen a serious uptick in approvals after the shutdown ended. Like the ATF went into overdrive to make up for the shutdown. But that is obviously just hearsay. And I now have my second can in jail. Started the wait allllll over again.

My FFL said that he had seen a serious uptick in approvals after the shutdown ended. Like the ATF went into overdrive to make up for the shutdown. But that is obviously just hearsay. And I now have my second can in jail. Started the wait allllll over again.

Yeah, it did seem to pick up a bit after the shutdown ended. I was just glad to finally get the call. The wait is no fun. Getting the cans? Now that's fun :p

Ugg I am 8/27/18, 10/31/18 and 12/6/18, last two I am just forgetting about. (I actually forgot about the 10/31 ones!) I have some already so out using them. Just does not work so well with 3 teenage boys. Buddy told me before I got my first one, get 4 of each. o_O

Somebody help me out. My SOT sent me a text today. He called ATF to determine where about 6 or 7 of his sales were in the queue. ATF said my gun was "in progress". WTF is that? ATF has 4 status categories that I know. None, pending, error, approved. Does anyone have a clue? Check cashed early June 2018.

Last Edited:
Ugg I am 8/27/18, 10/31/18 and 12/6/18, last two I am just forgetting about. (I actually forgot about the 10/31 ones!) I have some already so out using them. Just does not work so well with 3 teenage boys. Buddy told me before I got my first one, get 4 of each. o_O
I add 7 months to the 'check cashed' date and put a memo in my phone. Then I don't even begin to think about them until then. Even then its often 2-3 months past that. They are all paid for so that's behind me too. Have never called and asked where they were, figured it wouldn't matter. They work at their own glacial speed anyway.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top