JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine have been running right around 9 months from the check being cashed and approval. I'm at 7 months on one right now.

Of course now that I've said that it'll come in around 12 months.

Last Edited:
I'm kind of thrilled on this one because I set it up with the One Shot Trust from Silencer Shop. They sure have a way of making it easy to add people to your trust once it's established. :)

Turbo came home tonight. Just 3 days over 1 year exactly.

I'm done, no more stamps in the system.

Thank you and good night. :oops:

Just got a stamp for my first Sandman K......478 days after they cashed the check! 4 more in the queue, after I get those I think I'll be done for a bit.

A lesson in learned helplessness......

Trust or individual? Mine are on a trust.
Trust.

Do you hand write your forms? I use Capitol Armory out of Austin TX. They have my prints, my trust, and a terrible picture of me on file. Plus good prices. I buy from them, they do all the NFA forms and send them along w the can to a local GS. I write the check and send them off. Not for everyone but it's very easy and I like that.

Trust.

Do you hand write your forms? I use Capitol Armory out of Austin TX. They have my prints, my trust, and a terrible picture of me on file. Plus good prices. I buy from them, they do all the NFA forms and send them along w the can to a local GS. I write the check and send them off. Not for everyone but it's very easy and I like that.
No, it's all electronic through Silencershop.

I'm just starting the waiting game on my 1st. Bought a YHM Turbo K through Silencer Shop at the end of April. According to my account on SS, the paperwork was mailed on May 3rd.

I'm kind of thrilled on this one because I set it up with the One Shot Trust from Silencer Shop. They sure have a way of making it easy to add people to your trust once it's established. :)

I was looking on their website and I was trying to figure out how to do this.

I have an older trust with my father that all our suppressors are on prior to 41F. I am married now and wanted to pick up a couple new suppressors using their one shot but it wasn't clear how you add people to it after the fact. Can you share details how you go about this (PM is fine).

Thanks!

I'm just starting the waiting game on my 1st. Bought a YHM Turbo K through Silencer Shop at the end of April. According to my account on SS, the paperwork was mailed on May 3rd.

Usually they take about a week to grasp your money. From the date they cash your check/hit your credit card(look at your statement) I go out 7 months and put a note on my calendar that its been 7 months since.... I don't pay any attention until that point. Its not worth stressing about something you have no control over. As I said earlier I average 9-10 months. My guess, you're looking at Valentine's Day or just after.

I was thinking about a SilencerCo for awhile because I have an upper with a pinned/welded SilencerCo brake on it (the older Saker mount). I don't think you can go wrong with one.
I use only ASR mounts from Silencerco. Any suppressors I may buy must fit those mounts. That way I do not have to think "Which one goes with what". Just making it simple for me. Even if you only ever have 1 suppressor just make sure the rifles all have the matching flash hider or brake.

Efile Form 1 submitted 23 Apr , approved 23 May.

9kt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads