JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I want to pick up a Kahr CM9 for pocket carry. Feels about the right size and I hear good things. I like the feel of the PPS or XDs but they are just a bit larger.
I've owned and pocket carried a pm9 and a cm9. I'm 5'10" 195lbs and that pistol always felt a hair too large for my pockets. For pocket carry, now I own a Kahr p380.

I also owned an XDS and it was WAY too large for pocket carry. YMMV, though.

I have a few pistols that serve different situations as there is no perfect handgun per every CC situation. Choice depends on what I am doing and wearing. These are my current options.
S&W Bodyguard 380
Glock 43,
S&W SP101
Sig P320 compact 9mm
Sig P320 fullsize 9mm
Sig P226 9mm

Last Edited:
Will see I carry a G27, but its a little big for summer carry. Found a Kimber Micro 9 and bought it, spent a day at the SHOT show wondering around and liked it more than the Sig, well see on Friday.

The last time I read The Princess and The Pea, I seem to recollect she bought a big-boy belt and went with a 4" Model 29.. that's a blued all steel .44 magnum made by Smith & Wesson.
And speaking of magnum barrel lengths, Elmer Keith never even owned a revolver with a barrel longer than four inches.

:s0004:

lol

Though it's true that his personal carry was 4", he did have several, among those were a couple Ruger Super Blackhawks, one was a 7 1/2" and another about a 6" (s.n. 1806 and s.n. 15527)
There was also this S&W .357:
Zero_Series_SW_357_Mag_DA_1.jpg

Check these out!
Elmer Keith Gun Collection Up for Auction - Guns & Ammo (http://www.gunsandammo.com/historical/elmer-keith-gun-collection-auction/)

Go about 2/3 down for the revolvers. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top