JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I want to pick up a Kahr CM9 for pocket carry. Feels about the right size and I hear good things. I like the feel of the PPS or XDs but they are just a bit larger.
I've owned and pocket carried a pm9 and a cm9. I'm 5'10" 195lbs and that pistol always felt a hair too large for my pockets. For pocket carry, now I own a Kahr p380.

I also owned an XDS and it was WAY too large for pocket carry. YMMV, though.

I have a few pistols that serve different situations as there is no perfect handgun per every CC situation. Choice depends on what I am doing and wearing. These are my current options.
S&W Bodyguard 380
Glock 43,
S&W SP101
Sig P320 compact 9mm
Sig P320 fullsize 9mm
Sig P226 9mm

Last Edited:
Will see I carry a G27, but its a little big for summer carry. Found a Kimber Micro 9 and bought it, spent a day at the SHOT show wondering around and liked it more than the Sig, well see on Friday.

The last time I read The Princess and The Pea, I seem to recollect she bought a big-boy belt and went with a 4" Model 29.. that's a blued all steel .44 magnum made by Smith & Wesson.
And speaking of magnum barrel lengths, Elmer Keith never even owned a revolver with a barrel longer than four inches.

:s0004:

lol

Though it's true that his personal carry was 4", he did have several, among those were a couple Ruger Super Blackhawks, one was a 7 1/2" and another about a 6" (s.n. 1806 and s.n. 15527)
There was also this S&W .357:
Zero_Series_SW_357_Mag_DA_1.jpg

Check these out!
Elmer Keith Gun Collection Up for Auction - Guns & Ammo (http://www.gunsandammo.com/historical/elmer-keith-gun-collection-auction/)

Go about 2/3 down for the revolvers. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads