JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to fill the space between the LCP & G19 for ccw on those not so light not so heavy days…. Right now I'm leaning toward the shield. It seems to rise above the G43 in round count and I'm not a 1911 guy so not real interested in the baby sigs….

Thoughts….

I've been looking at a Beretta Nano. I've got small hands and it's a "happy Nano Nambu" fit!:rolleyes:
Also, in the past year I've become a Beretta fan boy!

:s0093:

I've been looking at a Beretta Nano. I've got small hands and it's a "happy Nano Nambu" fit!:rolleyes:
Also, in the past year I've become a Beretta fan boy!

:s0093:

I've become a fan of Beretta in the last year or two myself. I had a Nano for a short time, but it wasn't the right gun - for me. Still liked the idea though. I'm loving on my 96A1 though.

Looking to fill the space between the LCP & G19 for ccw on those not so light not so heavy days…. Right now I'm leaning toward the shield. It seems to rise above the G43 in round count and I'm not a 1911 guy so not real interested in the baby sigs….

Thoughts….
I love my shield in .40, perfect EDC for my frame 5'8 175.

It's hard to beat a Beretta... one of the 92's could well be the next purchase after this one...

I've owned a 92 as well. I went with the 96 this time because I am a fan of the .40 (all 6 of us ;)) and I like that I can swap it over to shoot 9mm by simply swapping out the barrel with a factory 92 barrel and mags. I've done it and it shoots just as well as my stock 92 did.

Not intending to kidnap the thread, but my 92 is what sold me on Barettas. I don't care for the idea of taking one into the deserts, but otherwise fine!

My brother carries a Shield. He lives in Las Vegas and needs to be able to conceal under a tshirt during most months. The Shield works great for him in belly carry but also for IWB at the hip. He had a Bersa that he traded in for the Shield and is very happy with the results.

Between micro and midsize.

Glock 43, Shield, XDS, Colt Pony or similar model like a Sig P238 or 938. Perhaps a 1911 officer size.

Probably a bunch more in that size area, but those are the most popular.

My wife has the 9mm Shield. She loves it.
I recently picked up a G43 and added the Taran Tactical +2 base pads. Gives me 8+1 rounds. I've put about 200 through the pads and 300 through the gun.
I've been happy with it. Either one is an excellent backup/discrete carry.

Ruger LC9s Pro.

102_1026_zpsnfmn41pz.jpg

image.jpeg
SCCY CPX-2 $250 New

The new, American-made SCCY 9mm comes loaded with features you might expect to find in a pistol costing twice as much. Best of all, every SCCY is backed with a No-Questions-Asked Lifetime Warranty that stays with the gun. Take a look and we think youll agree: it's one of the best values in the firearms

http://www.sccy.com/handguns/

Colors Galor now...

The original CPX-1 design includes a manual safety, while the CPX-2 model provides an alternative for those who prefer a simpler configuration without the manual safety. Both variations are available in your choice of two finishes:

• all-black (with a solid stainless steel slide sporting a black nitride finish);
  • two-tone (with a satin finish slide machined from solid stainless steel).
The two models are identical in all other respects, each offering the same impressive features in an amazingly lightweight, compact—and affordable—package.

1000+ rounds thru mine and only malfunction was a stovepipe at the end of a long shooting session.

View attachment 284363
SCCY CPX-2 $250 New

The new, American-made SCCY 9mm comes loaded with features you might expect to find in a pistol costing twice as much. Best of all, every SCCY is backed with a No-Questions-Asked Lifetime Warranty that stays with the gun. Take a look and we think youll agree: it's one of the best values in the firearms

http://www.sccy.com/handguns/

Colors Galor now...

The original CPX-1 design includes a manual safety, while the CPX-2 model provides an alternative for those who prefer a simpler configuration without the manual safety. Both variations are available in your choice of two finishes:

• all-black (with a solid stainless steel slide sporting a black nitride finish);
  • two-tone (with a satin finish slide machined from solid stainless steel).
The two models are identical in all other respects, each offering the same impressive features in an amazingly lightweight, compact—and affordable—package.

1000+ rounds thru mine and only malfunction was a stovepipe at the end of a long shooting session.
Well poop I thought I loved my edc... I like the looks of this one a lot more!

I've wanted to shoot a P225/P6 and A Kahr 9mm for awhile. Currently carrying a G26 and like it quite a bit. I found the grip on G43 to be inferior to the G26

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top