JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many say they are itching to love a parade or vote from the rooftops , but getting those same guys to vote a straight Republican ticket in ANY election cycle is like gettin them to go through a Divorce again ...
You got that right!! Too many I'll never vote for the "lesser of two evils" types. So we continually get the "Most evil"!!

Mr. Wessinger claims he wants to have a "discussion" about gun safety. I suggest we give him that discussion.

Here is a valid poll question for him: "Do you support curtailing the Civil Rights of law abiding citizens from the ability to protect themselves and their families as defined in the Bill of Rights"????

Mr. Wessinger claims he wants to have a "discussion" about gun safety. I suggest we give him that discussion.

Here is a valid poll question for him: "Do you support curtailing the Civil Rights of law abiding citizens from the ability to protect themselves and their families as defined in the Bill of Rights"????

The "discussion" is the second part of the lie for compromise. They don't want a discussion and they don't want compromise. They want gun owners to not be gun owners. They want to punish gun owners for their stance on self protection and they ignore their own hypocrisy on science (data driven facts).

A true discussion would include safety training for all. Meaning a basic true understanding of firearms. Directing tax money on American intrests first. Acknowledging civil rights.

Funding PP

defund PP

Sorry, but I'm still trying to figure out what "PP" is... peepee?

In my experience, antis cannot be swayed by facts, rights, science, or any type of discussion. Their ideology is emotionally driven. Any ideas about fighting them with an emotional appeal is typically met with ridicule, derision, and manipulation (Edit: by them). They must be defeated, because they cannot be dialogued to change their views. Any public discussion has to be meant for the ears of the undecided or open minded, few as they are.

Last Edited:
I think the "discussion" we need to have is who is Mr. Wessinger (apart from being an heir to a fortune). WHat has he done, who are his friends, what money trail leads where, who has he slept with, what stupid thing did he say years ago, etc. . I have no issue raking the muck and fighting dirty when it comes to preserving a Civil Right that is enumerated in the BoR.

The "discussion" is the second part of the lie for compromise. They don't want a discussion and they don't want compromise. They want gun owners to not be gun owners. They want to punish gun owners for their stance on self protection and they ignore their own hypocrisy on science (data driven facts).

A true discussion would include safety training for all. Meaning a basic true understanding of firearms. Directing tax money on American intrests first. Acknowledging civil rights.

Actually discussions do work as well as being proactive( well they did ). There are about 4.5 people in Oregon that had there 2nd Amendment rights partially saved by talking about the issues. I know this for a fact because I did it and saved rights in Oregon. You wont here about it, because our side argues an bickers over whos got the bigger *$#@. Of course talking doesn't solve every thing or anything anymore, and we brought some of this on ourselves.. But if we stop fighting among ourselves progress can be made. But we are too stupid to understand the game that is played, its like we do not even get a grip on how it works.

There is being proactive or playing defense. All we do is play defense, the one time in years Oregon fought for a gun right to be preserved it was successful. I know because I did it.

But that option faded because we argue and fight with each other, more then we fight against these fools who pass anti-gun laws.

Top 5 Stupid things gun owners and pro-groups do:
  1. They wait for laws to be presented then fight against it.
  2. They never go on the offensive .
  3. They form groups and get donations, then squander it to have rally's and meetings with people that already agree with them.
  4. They do not vote at election time in 20 years best was around 65%
  5. They ignore the underlying problems that give antis power and instead puff their chest of non-compliance.
There is allot of work to be done, and yet we still talk about doing the same thing we always do and do not see we will get the exact same thing back, nothing! I am laughing as I can go back to 2012 in my posts and I have said they same damn thing and yet year after year we follow those who tell us what to do, rather then seeing the power we have if we only used our brains long enough to see the writing on the walls. Offense is the only way our, fighting bill after ballot wont do a thing, and having feel good rallies has done squat. Well I have said my 2018 piece, I will repeat this next year, and the next, and the next until we wait up. But will probably be too late because we are very close to losing it all. No one listens, they never do.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Of course talking doesn't solve every thing or anything anymore,

But we are too stupid to understand the game that is played, its like we do not even get a grip on how it works.

There is being proactive or playing defense. All we do is play defense

Agreed!

Most of us have never been politically active, have no experience with it, as we have been comfortable living our lives and our historic PNW lifestyle. IMO we don't come off our chairs until we fear losing a part of that lifestyle. God bless those that do, and are fighting for us!!!

I've been
Politically active since I voted for Reagan ( Second term ) and I can't believe how opinionated and know it all so many others make themselves out to be even though they could not say where their local polling place is if their lives depended on it ...

Henry Wessinger is one of the descendent's of Henry Weinhard, of the Blitz Weinhard brewery. He is also one of the sponsors of IP44. apparently has an agenda.
Does he have financial ties to Henry Weinhards? We drink his Private Reserve Northwestern Lager quite often and I would definitely put the kibosh on that if so. Thanks.

As far as I can tell, he has no ties to the current Henry Weinhards. The Wessinger family sold everything to Pabst or Miller Brewing years ago and I believe Pabst or Miller has subsequently sold to or merged with another large brewer. Henry Weinhards has not been made in Portland for a long time.

I guess that means no more Weinhard's Root Beer for me... can't stand that Kemper crap, so it's back to looking for something better than A&W.
This is the best rootbeer I've ever had. Brewed by McKenzie Brewing down in Eugene. Steelhead Rootbeer.

upload_2018-8-26_14-32-57.jpeg

As far as I can tell, he has no ties to the current Henry Weinhards. The Wessinger family sold everything to Pabst or Miller Brewing years ago and I believe Pabst or Miller has subsequently sold to or merged with another large brewer. Henry Weinhards has not been made in Portland for a long time.
Thanks. I believe that to be correct as the cans says Blitz-Weinhard Brewing Co., Milwaukee, WI & Irwindale, CA

It's our cheapo beer as it's $7.99 for an 18pk of cans before bottle deposit.

Dang Richie Rich's got their hands in everything, including our gun safeso_O

THIS is what the so called 99%ers need to be worried about. Who gives a damn if a rich man buys a mansion, a yacht, a Bently and a diamond the size of a football? When they start buying our human and sovereign rights is when people should start protesting.

THIS is what the so called 99%ers need to be worried about. Who gives a damn if a rich man buys a mansion, a yacht, a Bently and a diamond the size of a football? When they start buying our human and sovereign rights is when people should start protesting.

Double, triple, quadzillion likes!!!

Double, triple, quadzillion likes!!!

They never get that whatever a wealthy person buys it created jobs that employed many people, from the raw resources to transportation of material to design and engineering, to manufacture to sales. There were also taxes gathered at each and every stage to pay for their unearned entitlements as well. I love it when the rich flaunt it because somebody else made money off of them. This whole jealousy of the 1% is shear stupidity akin to cutting off your nose to spite your face. At the same time they ignore the real threats to their true wealth of their heritage of freedom and the Constitutional Republic that guarantees them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top