JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Do you think Liberal's can talk some sense into other Liberal's? She may have a better chance than a Conservative trying to talk some sense into a Liberal regarding a lot of these policies and bills that are being brought up.....

Do you think Liberal's can talk some sense into other Liberal's? She may have a better chance than a Conservative trying to talk some sense into a Liberal regarding a lot of these policies and bills that are being brought up.....
While it's nice to see them stepping up and making the effort, will they continue to vote for the same people who are bringing us gun control and...did they vote for these people in the first place?

Several of our members are meeting with Sen. Betsy Johnson (D, Scapoose) tomorrow. More to follow.

Betsy is the only one with common since and has stood against all attacks on the 2a . But she stands alone in a room full of Ds. Betsy should be Governor

Lara Smith of the Liberal Gun Club says the same things we already have but because she claims to be "liberal" she is listened to and we are not. "Cold Dead Hands" did not come about in a vacuum, it came about because of threatened rights.

Ok, here is their plan: they will "bargain out" 10-rd mags instead of 5-rd and 40 rounds per month instead of 20 and we will call this "Victory".

Last Edited:
Now this will be interesting to say the least.

I am a big enough person, to put my views aside to say I support their efforts on this particular issue.

I just donated to help them along.

I am a big enough person, to put my views aside to say I support their efforts on this particular issue.

You Sir, are the voice of reason. I let my petty instincts throw digital rocks before coming to your same conclusion.

Excellent. Hopefully, the LGC will see it our way and do well with their arguments and help the other side see that if their 501 plan fails that they will have to live with the guilt of how may people died due to their policy. Why do the police carry several high capacity magazines, and AR 15? Because the bad guys are better armed.

this seems like a good thing. the 2nd Ammendment is for every law abiding American citizen. i hope that with combined efforts we can put our differences aside and stand up for OUR rights.

this unconstitutional crap has to stop. our "governor" is breaking her oath and she needs to be held accountable for it. clearly, our government is too big and powerful and have been over reaching for far too long.

Right on.

I wonder what would happen if more people focused on supporting all 2A folks that are fighting for thier rights, regardless of what box is marked on their voter registration. I typically see a lot of pearl clutching, pro-2A virtue signaling, and excuses from rightists.

If the goal is to secure the future of our rights, like it or not, liberals and leftists have the votes in Oregon and that is not going to change anytime soon. Better to reach out, listen, and educate than attack one another.

Just a thought: if pro-2A is your number one factor in voting, and you know that you're going to have Democrat AGs and Govs in Oregon, is the answer to work to push for a strongly pro-2A leftist?

[And to address the obvious "but but but" responses of "There are no leftist pro-2A folks", you can use the very same Internet you're on right now to do your research ;)]

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads