JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They never get that

Class envy is a tool of organizers... we have been seeing a lot of it for a long time now. I don't subscribe to it because my life is my own to make or break. If I'da done better, I coulda been rich too. And to some poor bastiges, I am rich.

But it is true that very few people understand Milton Friedman economics. They have so much Keynesian theory pushed into their heads that they believe the lies.

Last Edited:
Don't let this happen here.
39190059_10212949000826007_4532752323482484736_n.jpg

Don't let this happen here.
View attachment 493127
It took less than 4 years!

I saw a more recent video where a 'reporter' (guy with a camera) was following a few citizens. One was a motorcycle taxi driver and his customer was carrying a hand gun for safety. So people still will do what they have to in order to survive.

We've seen this playbook before and it never ends well. The left is doing it's best to write gun laws so vague it can cover everything to eliminate civil rights as we understand them.

Wow.
Paranoid? Proud Boy?
No, I just grew up among the local Democrat Elite because was educated in the same "special program" as their own children, being groomed to join them--I know how these people think because they tried to mold me into another one of "the next generation in the Long March"... thank god for a crusty old bus driver and Rush Limbaugh.

I suppose you call David Horowitz paranoid too, after his own experience having BEEN one of them from birth until he had an adulthood conversion?

Back on topic!! I just got a call from Mr. Wessinger, and it appears we will talk over the weekend. May be able to have some input that might sway other gun grabbers.

IP44 would make us criminals if someone stole our firearms. It would also violate our 4th Amendment rights.

How would we feel about making theft of a firearm a felony???? Juveniles to be included over the age of 14 if they can be shown to have a gang affiliation??

Any input or other suggestions????

Back on topic!! I just got a call from Mr. Wessinger, and it appears we will talk over the weekend. May be able to have some input that might sway other gun grabbers.

IP44 would make us criminals if someone stole our firearms. It would also violate our 4th Amendment rights.

How would we feel about making theft of a firearm a felony???? Juveniles to be included over the age of 14 if they can be shown to have a gang affiliation??

Any input or other suggestions????
I would not vote for anything that separated the crime, such as gang affiliation. That would be up to the court system to decide if you are affiliated or not. Don't give the courts any more power than they already have.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top