JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I was wondering when the panic gun buying would start this year.

Gotta love people prepping by adding a 7th gun to the stable because they are scared, rather than buying food or water. Can't eat .22lr.

Beans and bullets boys,

Not

Beans or bullets

:s0140:

Was hoping I had a few more months to stock up on 5.56 :(

But seriously, with Joe Biden in the lead? And Bearnie splitting the vote again, I am not too worried.

I was at Tick Licker last night to pick up a transfer and there were 90 people in the queue. There's usually 4 or 5 in the queue at that time of day.

I think it's corona-panic.

I keep reading that the stores are empty as all are scared. So wife and I went to the range, it was actually fairly busy. Then went to grocery store, it to was brisk. Huge empty spots on the shelves where water and TP had been which did make us laugh. So now maybe they can get a guns and ammo panic going again. Good for the economy. More people working a lot of over time to catch up again. Since I feel like I should do my part I ordered another case of .22 ammo from SG :D

I did my part last night on the way home from the range. I bought a pistol I didn't know I needed but the deal was too good. My BCG took almost 31 seconds at 5:30 in the eve.

Guns are all good, been buying up ammo and reloading supplies! Between saving all my brass, and stocking up the loaded stuff, I'm almost comfortable with my stocks!
Still need more Holy Black and Lead! :D

I guess if the virus hits hard and people don't a have anything to eat and other essentials there maybe trouble? :eek:

I guess if the virus hits hard and people don't a have anything to eat and other essentials there maybe trouble? :eek:

From BJ Campbel's great article: The Surprisingly Solid Mathematical Case of the Tin Foil Hat Gun Prepper

For the ethical zombie prepper, firearms are a relatively small piece of this overall disaster plan, but a necessary one. For an unethical zombie prepper, firearms may be all they need, if they can find someone else from whom to steal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top