JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also told my GF cook during the daytime and then heat up the food in the microwave oven. We don't have any window shades on the kitchen window, so no sense showing that food is prepared at our home at night.

I just don't like people looking in at night, PERIOD. If we eating on TV trays, the shades gotta come down!

B TW... you sure it's your food your guarding and not the fab lookin GF???

I wear a side all of the time when I am at home. I don't things are that bad yet, but I have AR sitting next to me when I am at home now.

AR shorty stays next to the bed, all other rooms have at least two handguns staged. I really don't like to wear a sidearm on my PJs...

I just don't like people looking in at night, PERIOD. If we eating on TV trays, the shades gotta come down!

B TW... you sure it's your food your guarding and not the fab lookin GF???

AR shorty stays next to the bed, all other rooms have at least two handguns staged. I really don't like to wear a sidearm on my PJs...

I don't have any belt loops on my sweat pants or PJs but I have a stitched gun belt that bought from Hank's Belts. I just tighten it and wear an OWB holster instead. I keep a spare magazine in my pants/PJ pocket.

2FA027A9-182B-4248-AE4B-7A86BAF159DB.jpeg

Last Edited:
I haven't bought a new hogleg since 30 JUN 2019 either, so I have no data to share regarding the response times of my local CLEO.
It was taking exactly 10 business (12 normal) days for proceeds as of the beginning of March. I expect the wait is beyond that with the sudden uptick of applications.

Yeah, funny how that worked out to match the standard 10 day waiting period without a CPL...
Yeah, it's all BS. There was a guy at my LGS yesterday trying to buy a pistol who was flabbergasted he couldn't get the gun same day. Then had the audacity to say he never voted on any gun legislation. The owner of the LGS gave him a piece of his mind about that...

I bought a couple of the Henry lever action .22 for the kids. Love those guns. Love the prices. Quality.
but I will say this. The wacky snare out buying guns and ammo. The dude working the gun counter at BI-mart was nuttier than squirrel turds yesterday. I mean nuts and angry. He needs dismissed from working with the human element.

I don't have an hour to sit through that. Can you give just give us the Cliff Notes?
I listened from the 12 minute mark until they got off other topics, then skipped forward bit by bit to about 2/3 of the way through. As far as I can tell, he didn't try to buy a gun, he merely commented that the gun store was the only shop that had cars around it, he went in and it was packed, no social distancing, and they were out of a lot of stock. If I recall correctly, he took his daughter with him.

So it seems to me like he made really poor choices going into a packed store just to be a lookyLou and took his daughter with him to boot. Poor planning, but then, he doesn't already have a gun, so par.

Last Edited:
Absolutely love Colion Noir! His vids are stupendously entertaining and insightful.

"We prefer the moniker 'ammo-sexual'..." :s0140:

Last Edited:
This week I have received several messages from my suppliers, letting me know ammo shipping was delayed. Due to the public buying up current supplies. Most do state, ( like I suppose Toilet Paper manufactures have) that they are restocking as fast as the can. That was earlier this week. I received today letting me know back order prices went up. Is 2010 all over again? It could be if people horde like they did last time.

It was, several days ago. But always fun to watch a CN video... :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews