JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You didn't finally have that "ah-ha" moment when you realize you're on your own, the government isn't going to save you, yours and your family's safety is your responsibility. No, you fool, you fell for gun industry marketing.

You can't believe bubblegum of what The Trace says.

And Caroline Light, the Harvard professor and author of anti-2A books, can KM(ever-lovin')A...

The great Dr. John R. Lott is my prophet...

Last Edited:
They have to. It's the Leftist thing to do...

All these anti gun people are freaking out.
Because now that people that used to vote the way they wanted them to.
Are out buying guns and figured out that they have been fed a bunch of crap
For years .and they probably won't vote their way any more.

We can only hope...

But as I have said here before, "Hope is not a strategy."

I was at BiMart in Monmouth today. A young man told me that a friend of his had bought 2 thousand dollars worth of ammo today. They do seem to be running pretty low, on both firearms and ammunition.

I stopped in at 5150 (LGS), and the story is pretty much the same there.

Meanwhile, my neighbor to the north of us has been doing a lot of target shooting today. A lot.

The nearest neighbor to us is about 1/4 mile to the west. Thursday, she sent me a text message saying that her $2,000 Traeger Grill was stolen sometime during the day - and had I noticed anything? I had not.

And recently, these two geniuses were arrested. With IED's.

Maybe I should've bought more ammunition?

C7446E9A-49B3-48A4-AF09-CEE28148129B.png

You didn't finally have that "ah-ha" moment when you realize you're on your own, the government isn't going to save you, yours and your family's safety is your responsibility. No, you fool, you fell for gun industry marketing.

Interesting video by a gun store owner -- of course he shows his shop which looks as well stocked as a soviet-era supermarket after a frenzy in the last 5 days. He was saying people were buying guns based on the ammo he had in stock. He also talks about the changing demographic: 70-80% first timers, not much business from his regulars -- cued up:

As gun buyers are waiting in line, the stores should hand out flyers listing laws the blind passed to restrict their rights. Those looking to add another firearm to their collection already "get it". The audience is the "it won't affect me crowd" who have been brainwashed and casually casting away their rights through reprogramming and lack of critical thinking. We are missing the chance...

As gun buyers are waiting in line, the stores should hand out flyers listing laws the blind passed to restrict their rights. Those looking to add another firearm to their collection already "get it". The audience is the "it won't affect me crowd" who have been brainwashed and casually casting away their rights through reprogramming and lack of critical thinking. We are missing the chance...

super smart idea!

With the "shelter in place" orders, some of those first time buyers will remain unarmed...............

The story focuses on CA, but I'm sure this also affects those in NY, CT and NJ, hoping to protect themselves. With the whole BGC debacle in WA, it will definitely screw those here once Inslee follows suit.

Ray

Why are the anti-gun, hypocrites now askeered and think guns are, well, you know, probably a good to have...?

Afraid the unwashed masses are coming for their tp?

Why weren't they afraid previously?

Why are the anti-gun, hypocrites now askeered and think guns are, well, you know, probably a good to have...?

Afraid the unwashed masses are coming for their tp?

Why weren't they afraid previously?
No, they were protected previously by the "Gun Free Zone" signs. I guess those signs have expired. :s0131:

Since we're in the "panic buying GUNS" thread...

Does this represent anyone else's feelings, or just mine...???
1-237.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads