JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... Are we to fear that the powers that be will attempt to order our local gun stores closed during this panic? :s0161:
Thankfully my LGS owner is a pawn broker, so as a member of the financial community he should be able to stay open right?
I hope so, after all I need my weekly therapy session especially with current events. :s0062:

So... Are we to fear that the powers that be will attempt to order our local gun stores closed during this panic? :s0161:
Thankfully my LGS owner is a pawn broker, so as a member of the financial community he should be able to stay open right?
I hope so, after all I need my weekly therapy session especially with current events. :s0062:
I just saw a article about that.
The states with a ten day wait could have a problem.
If they do a lock down.
They might have to close and you will not be able to pick up your gun.

Not about hunting.JPG

I went to my local Safeway yesterday.
It was like I was in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
I just went basically to see what was up.
No lighter fluid for BBQ.
No frozen veggies.
No soup in cans .
No pasta in any form or rice .
Any thing like that was gone.
Lol so I bought some steak and some fresh veggies .
Lol I don't have to worry I got a few cases of water and like a month or 2 of MRES IN MY CLOSET.

What are all these new gun owners going to do with no ammo? Like most here who have seen multiple outages occur over the years: I'm well stocked. OK, way overstocked is more like it. I was feeling pretty damned cocky about that too until just the other day I saw my wife looking around for a new house. Thinking that moving the amount of ammo I own will be difficult, slow and painful. Be better to sell most of it off and buy more when she figures out where we're moving to.

Some of the 5.56
View attachment 671738
I'll "store it" for you until you get settled into the new place... :D

From the propaganda piece:
"Guns, in fact, do not make people safer..."

Oh... if you're waiting for Ms Light to illuminate you (see what I did there?) as to what, in her opinion, does "make you safer" (a stupid Utopian concept to begin with) then you're out of luck. She never says.
Sorry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads