JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the highest praise and respect for those officers! I pray I never have to be in a situation where I need to pull my pistol, but if I do, Lord give me the courage, strength and wisdom to do the right thing.

Apparently, in it's manifesto/map stash there is evidence of another shooting site that was passed up because of higher security. There might be a clue in there somewhere.
the media, the current govt, the anti gunners, will all sweep this part under the rug.

I really love the fact that you are following the rules.
Calling the shooter by B.S. pro nouns.
Kinda like what happened in Texas.
And when I spoke up about it.
I got censored by a rainbow flag dictator/administrator.
On this web site..
If look up my history here you will see I used to have 3 different colors of Stars by my name.
And here we are today.
No stars and I don't donate to the website.
I will not pay to have my post sensor.

I really love the fact that you are following the rules.
Calling the shooter by B.S. pro nouns.
Kinda like what happened in Texas.
And when I spoke up about it.
I got censored by a rainbow flag dictator/administrator.
On this web site..
If look up my history here you will see I used to have 3 different colors of Stars by my name.
And here we are today.
No stars and I don't donate to the website.
I will not pay to have my post sensor.
You mean It / POS ?

And the other thread about this was shut down.
Because a rainbow duck .
Lol
This thread won't last long either. I've got a couple tanks of gas to get this dumpster fire started. But I'll keep them sealed for now.

No reason to push the thread off a cliff. One can say "the shooter" or whatever or use names instead of pronouns. No need to get into the pronoun BS.

Wife had one guy at work all of a sudden wanted to be called "they". I told her just use his name every single time never pronouns. It's too confusing people think you are talking about more than one person when someone says "they". Just eliminate the pronouns.

It seems to me that a teacher who is willing to carry a gun in school if asked (I doubt it will ever be mandatory) will be far more likely to be willing to act than the average person. You'd be amazed what you're willing and able to do when loved ones are in danger. Most of us also instinctively feel that way about anyone's kids. Some will fail, but how many will step up? People will surprise you.
100% agree. I teach High School in the public school system and would conceal carry in a heartbeat should it be legal. I highly doubt straight up CCing would ever be legal in my state, but I wouldn't 100% mark out the potential to have locked rifle cases in various locations that only trained and willing staff could use. Likely hidden too.

What it all comes down to is caring about kids. And if you really care about kids, you will do whatever it takes to keep them safe, using whatever tools you have to reach that goal. Thats not just super hero moments too, thats little stuff like my co-worker who sometimes has "pizza day" so her homeless kids can get a good meal and not feel ashamed in front of classmates. Honestly I dont think most teachers I work with would be willing to cc, but I do think about a third of them would entertain the rifle idea. Especially the closer you get to HS. Most teachers in the city don't come from firearms backgrounds, hence most of the anti-arming/anti gun talk from teachers. But there are lots of folks who care about kids, and thats the vector for arming staff that might actually work.

I definitely do have some staff members who would be up for it though. I try to make semi-regular range sessions with my teachers who I know keep a gun at home. Im heading to the pistol range with a special ed teacher this weekend.

No reason to push the thread off a cliff. One can say "the shooter" or whatever or use names instead of pronouns. No need to get into the pronoun BS.

Wife had one guy at work all of a sudden wanted to be called "they". I told her just use his name every single time never pronouns. It's too confusing people think you are talking about more than one person when someone says "they". Just eliminate the pronouns.
People can call themselves whatever they want. Doesn't mean I have to acknowledge it. Go along with the delusion. Or tailor my speech to accommodate or validate their feelings.

I'll pass.

D227B19C-DDA9-41EF-B3B0-8A951ABE4623.jpeg

^^^This is where I come in, play what ever sick fantasy you want, just don't expect me to join in. Don't like it, stay the f' out of my sphere.
Yup. Get out of the way or get rolled. I ain't got time for fantasy land.

They're not going to be able to with tranny fluid all over the rug...

These freakàss degenerates should be strung up in the street for all to see.

Folks like to ask "how do we stop the craziness?", "how do we fix this world?"
There is only one way we could ever right the ship. No civilization can last without harsh discipline, without the taking out of trash.

These freakàss degenerates should be strung up in the street for all to see.

Folks like to ask "how do we stop the craziness?", "how do we fix this world?"
There is only one way we could ever right the ship. No civilization can last without harsh discipline, without the taking out of trash.
"Trans" people are still people. They are not less then. I don't think someone should be strung up cause of how they identify.

With that said the mentally unstable should not be allowed to own firearms. And believing you can change genders falls under the "unstable" part.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads