JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not enough to just have someone who is armed. Teacher/LEO/pedestrian…. You gotta have a gun and be willing to use it.

I wonder how far shooter would have got if principal had a gun and at least some basic training on its use? Even getting the shooter into a prolonged gun fight might have saved lives until the cops got there.
YEP! Once again we have unarmed people being shot. If one of those people could shoot back? They may still have died but the scum would not have been able to just shoot them down and keep hunting for other as fast.

It's not enough to just have someone who is armed. Teacher/LEO/pedestrian…. You gotta have a gun and be willing to use it.
That FUBAR show in TX showed that. Bunch of guys with guns standing around doing a circle J$%k while kids being shot. Same thing with that one where the LEO at the school hid while that scum shot kids. A coward with a gun is still a coward and still just as useless. 🤬

Next-School-Shooter.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Well I know this.
Ask @Andy54Hawken .
Last time I talked to him.
They asked him about security and having teachers carry a gun.
I believe he said you know what you're asking me to do.
Carry a gun at school .
And possibly shoot a kid .
In front of other kids.
And what is that going to cause.
I would trust Andy to carry a gun anywhere.
Because I know or kinda know his background.
And experience.
In combat situations.
But seems like most people would rather wait for a cop with a badge to show up.

Well I know this.
Ask @Andy54Hawken .
Carry a gun at school .
In front of other kids.
And experience.
In combat situations.
Thank you for the kind words EPS. :)

All I have to say here is...
I will do whatever it takes to make sure the folks around me go home alive...
And I will sleep well that night.
Andy

Well I know this.
Ask @Andy54Hawken .
Carry a gun at school .
In front of other kids.
And experience.
In combat situations.
Don't know him so I won't speak of him directly and I'll keep my opinions to myself.

With that said there are plenty of teachers who I do not have faith in. I'm not a fan of the idea of teachers being armed. Unless specific standards and operating procedures were put in place.

I will also say that if I was a teacher I would carry a gun whether it was allowed or not. Don't care about your rules. I also would have no issue neutralizing a threat no matter who's eyes were on me if it meant I was saving other children.

Thank you for the kind words EPS. :)

All I have to say here is...
I will do whatever it takes to make sure the folks around me go home alive...
And I will sleep well that night.
Andy
I guess what I was trying to say.
Is you can give a gun to a teacher or whatever.
But unless they have some serious training.
Or some combat experience.
You don't really know what is going to happen.
Thankfully these cops had combat experience.
And moved in with no hesitation.

Don't know him so I won't speak of him directly and I'll keep my opinions to myself.

With that said there are plenty of teachers who I do not have faith in. I'm not a fan of the idea of teachers being armed. Unless specific standards and operating procedures were put in place.

I will also say that if I was a teacher I would carry a gun whether it was allowed or not. Don't care about your rules. I also would have no issue neutralizing a threat no matter who's eyes were on me if it meant I was saving other children.
I won't speak of his experience.
But he is a teacher.
And has some experience with kids and adults.
At schools.
It gets really crazy when it comes to schools and what you can do and can't do.

I guess what I was trying to say.
Is you can give a gun to a teacher or whatever.
But unless they have some serious training.
Or some combat experience.
You don't really know what is going to happen.
Thankfully these cops had combat experience.
And moved in with no hesitation.
Ideally, armed staff would train together. On site would be best.

I won't speak of his experience.
But he is a teacher.
And has some experience with kids and adults.
At schools.
It gets really crazy when it comes to schools and what you can do and can't do.
Yea. Personally I could give a sh!t about what is and isn't allowed. Especially with the direction America is going.

I am not relying on anyone other than myself. Politics, politicians, and their "laws" can kick rocks. I'm in charge of my life and my safety. Period.

Ideally, armed staff would train together. On site would be best.
I'd be all for it if procedures and standards were enforced and training was scheduled and required. And not some classroom none sense. Hands on, heavy stress training.

Yea. Personally I could give a sh!t about what is and isn't allowed. Especially with the direction America is going.

I am not relying on anyone other than myself. Politics, politicians, and their "laws" can kick rocks. I'm in charge of my life and my safety. Period.

That is what It / POS said...

FsVWtirX0AIN1n8.png

sorry wrong pronouns

Last Edited:
I would absolutely trust Andy implicitly with a gun while "On Duty" and I would be proud to have my kids in his class! I don't know him personally, BUT, I know his training and experience, ( which I trust even more then anyone else I do know personally) so it's no stretch to say I trust him and my kids in his care! I'm not asking him to carry while on duty, I know he knows what needs doing when the rubber meets the road!

I don't think Elisjsha Dicken was super well trained yet he took out the mall shooter. Also the Clackamas mall shooting a CCW holder confronted the murderer who then killed himself. I say give the designated school staff the best training you can but at least have one or more armed staff ready and willing to take action. These killers know they are going to die and armed resistance may be enough to stop them before the police can get there.

We don't live in the "la la everyone is kind we just need to give them more help" land the woke people would like us to believe. We live in a world where some odd few are going to try to kill innocents. It will happen whether by car through a parade, airplanes through buildings, whatever. Schools should recognize the reality of the world we live in and should be properly prepared. After 911 we can still fly on airplanes even though there is more security. Likewise kids can go to schools despite hardening/safety measures.

mall.JPG

Last Edited:
It seems to me that a teacher who is willing to carry a gun in school if asked (I doubt it will ever be mandatory) will be far more likely to be willing to act than the average person. You'd be amazed what you're willing and able to do when loved ones are in danger. Most of us also instinctively feel that way about anyone's kids. Some will fail, but how many will step up? People will surprise you.

Wow! There really are some decent LEO's left in the world. I was beginning to wonder!

Those gentlemen were right on their game! Especially Officer Engelbert. He definately showed up to work that day. "Give me three and lets go!" What a fantastic example to his brothers and sisters in the blue line.

Nashville though... I half expected to hear a, "let's git'er done!" in there. ;)

Well done gentlemen, well done! My sincerest gratitude and thanks to them all!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top