JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Motorboating, definitely shoulda done more motorboating with Mary Jean Rottencrotch. She had a pair the size of casaba melons and I used to plant my face right in there and do the back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, fast enough to produce motorboat like sounds. Yep, I do regret not doing that a few more times.

Motorboating, definitely shoulda done more motorboating with Mary Jean Rottencrotch. She had a pair the size of casaba melons and I used to plant my face right in there and do the back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, fast enough to produce motorboat like sounds. Yep, I do regret not doing that a few more times.

Newbees.

This post is a good example of how to get a thread closed on NWFA, so keep that in mind when posting on your favorite or most hated thread:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes:

I was standing out on the deck, enjoying looking at "Griz" laying in the tall grass (that I have to weed eat soon), thinking "What has my biggest regret in life been............. so far................:D

#1 Suzette..............
# 2 Kay..........
# 3........NOT FOLLOWING MY GUTT INSTINCTS ABOUT EVERYTHING!!

Which brings me right back around to Suzette & Kay..................:D:mad::(;):):rolleyes:

What has been yours?????????????????????????????????????
Weed whacking is stupid. Get a goat. Griz will probably approve.
And goats are darn good eating.

Selling my 1968 F250, I kick my self every time I look at a picture of it.

truck9.jpg

Accepting a ride on a helicopter in South Dakota by a man who had way too much to drink and waking up on Mount Rushmore the next morning, helicopter still there, pilot MIA so I walked back home. Saying YES was my regret.

Reviving an older thread - and missing NoFlinch...
:cool::cool::p:p;);):D:D:):):eek::eek:

I regret:

Being a good dad but not commiting more time to it - those first 18 years never come back around and I was overly occupied in the middle years.

Being estranged from all of my family but wife and daughter - coming from the south and having a large family means a lot too me but they are all just too crazy to deal with so lots of distance is best.

Not investing in a gun collection as soon as I hit 18. One rifle is not a collection. And then waiting so many years not buying guns to appease my wife's sence of safety with a kid in the house.

Stopping my workouts and getting out of shape because I was a full time worker and dad by age 20.

All of the time I spent drinking booze.

Enlisting and then getting an Honorable Medical Discharge before I was able to put in any active duty days.

Not staying closer to my step grandfather after my grandmother passed away.

All of the wasted time in my life because of low energy these last few years.

Not having more good friends that share my interests - not that I don't have good life long friends but they all seem to be in a different stage in thier life so it makes get together a hard to organize.

Not finishing college.

Eh, who am I kidding...:oops:

I did the best I could with what I had at those times so I guess the above are "I wish I would haves" and not so much regrets. Getting married at 19 and a kid at 20 severely limited my options but I wouldn't have changed it for anything.

I do regret selling my SkS but the money was needed so it's an easy one to deal with.

Not applying to the CIA after I interviewed with them.
Not carving out 2 weeks of time off to go fly bush with my dad out of Nome Alaska.
Getting married my Junior year in college.....
does this thread have a character limit??:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top