JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The defendant was on the street with a loaded, unlicensed gun," said Judge Jerry Iannece of Queens Criminal Court in an early June hearing, during which he set bail at $50,000—double what the office of Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz sought. "There are too many shootings in this city! The court is quite concerned with what we see."

I wouldn't shed a tear if an astroid wiped New York from this planet.

She should be more worried about criminals committing crimes, than innocent people having to break NYC's stupid laws to protect themselves from the actual criminals.

I really hope she gets assaulted and get to experience the mess she helps contribute to.

Last Edited:
"The defendant was on the street with a loaded, unlicensed gun," said Judge Jerry Iannece of Queens Criminal Court in an early June hearing, during which he set bail at $50,000—double what the office of Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz sought. "There are too many shootings in this city! The court is quite concerned with what we see."

I wouldn't shed a tear if an astroid wiped New York from this planet.

She should be more worried about criminals committing crimes, than innocent people having to break NYC's stupid laws to protect themselves from the actual criminals.

I really hope she gets assaulted and get to experience the mess she helps contribute to.
You can bet if that punk had beaten the old guy to death, he'd be out on no bail right now.

Well it's probably heartless but what with the view that in the coming Armageddon your 3000 loaded magazines will make a difference, historically, in war, you will simply trade your life for another. Even Steven.
This gentleman did exactly that in a roundabout yet tragic way.
There's a war going on so accept that reality now.

Sadly this is again what the voters there keep saying they want. Until that changes? I do feel bad for the guy but, he will have to make the best of this.
Exactly, guy broke the law. Agreeing with the law or not is its own thing. Want to own a gun AND live in New York, well, better follow their laws or GTFO.

Here in OR, my gun ownership is changing in front of my eyes.

Soon, if the laws do go through, I'd be no better off as I don't know if I'd get their permit or not.

1687376342112.png

Only Misdemeanors for me. And, sweetheart deals.
1687375965535.png

Aloha, Mark

PS..........
1687376534843.png

Last Edited:
Of course there'll be an endemnity clause for pimps though.
It's really rather simple.

The way I see it. Legal prostitution could work. But it's democrats going to run it, therefore it will be a failed, expensive deal. Everything wrong in this state is the democrats doing. Eevrything they touch turns to garbage.
I don't think you could trust democrats to clean your cats litter box without getting bubblegum all over the place.

The way I see it. Legal prostitution could work. But it's democrats going to run it, therefore it will be a failed, expensive deal. Everything wrong in this state is the democrats doing. Eevrything they touch turns to garbage.
I don't think you could trust democrats to clean your cats litter box without getting bubblegum all over the place.
ANYTHING those morons try to run will be run right into the ground. They would turn it into a giant hole making cash vanish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top