JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There have been a couple of people who left buried treasure and books with the clues to find it Look up Forrest Fenn, and others like him.

This is a great idea and one I can do while I'm alive. I am going to set up a hunt for info on claiming revolvers from my collection. I know of a familiar area of land about 16 Sections in size with public access to do this in. I won't hide an actual revolver but a sealed iron tube, with info inside it on how to claim one of my revolvers. As soon as I get the first tubes hidden (after snow is gone), I will create a dedicated thread with details on the hunt info. Be warned, it will be in Klamath County, so metro area hunters should enjoy driving.

This is a great idea and one I can do while I'm alive. I am going to set up a hunt for info on claiming revolvers from my collection. I know of a familiar area of land about 16 Sections in size with public access to do this in. I won't hide an actual revolver but a sealed iron tube, with info inside it on how to claim one of my revolvers. As soon as I get the first tubes hidden (after snow is gone), I will create a dedicated thread with details on the hunt info. Be warned, it will be in Klamath County, so metro area hunters should enjoy driving.
Why not hide several ceramic guns and publish a book with clues to find them in both urban and rural areas. Ceramics are non metalic so they won't be found with a metal detector. The finder will have to rely on the clues from the book. and sales of the book may replenish your wealth so you can publish a sequel.
What ever the buried object is you will need a way to authenticate it. someone will try to fake one up! DR

Bruh. After I'm dead, nothing's gonna matter as far as I'm concerned. I won't care. You know why? Cause I'll be dead. I have no plans for anything at all to happen when I die. Whoever gets into the safe first gets all the good stuff and those are the only rules, kind of like Lord of the flies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top