JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Truth!
Can't tell you how many things I fixed or made by info on the net or watching youtube videos.
About 15 years ago I got into a job doing facilities maintenance. Way above my abilities.
But through it I learned plumbing, electrical, carpentry, maintenance of all types of equipment.
And I've now trained 17 other technicians.

I'm stubborn and hate asking for help (thanks parents) so I will not ask for help. I just dig in and keep going until I figure it out. With a lot of cursing.

72?
Nice round figure.
150+ is what i have counted. (I worked at the biggest night club in Seattle in the 80s:D)
The only regret I have is not pushing more on Silvia. She was a beautiful Italian girl,but married.I'm not big on married women.
She was as infatuated with me as I was with her. Never forget that girl. 17-18 years my younger
Other than that,I have no regrets in my life.
I did what I did. It was the right thing at the time

Regrets:

Not asking my grandfather to pass down his machining skills and teach me to run lathe/mill/etc during the meager years we had together.
Not taking the hot cheerleader who was interested in me in high school up on it. (Let's see... cheerleader, interested in a Dennis Nedry lookalike, anybody else see the "It's A Trap!" here?)
Not pushing myself harder, and getting into JROTC in HS and pursuing it into college ROTC.
Not skipping the MBA-track BS and going straight into a History major.
Not heeding my instincts to RUN at first sight of the girl who broke my heart in college, even though she did bring out the best in me and without her I wouldn't be the man I am today.
(ongoing) Not yet having the mobility and finances to close the deal bringing the one I love here and putting a ring on her finger.

After those all the rest is small potatoes.

Regrets ?? That is just looking back and giving you a neck crick.

After you have laid in a hospital room with a ventilator jammed in your mouth / trachea, with your hands and feet tied down, half out of it with your wife, 5 kids, couple other relatives and a preacher gathered around your bed, you pretty much have run out of time for any regrets.

I am working on a list of things that I am going to do in my life in the next few years, and I will not have regrets for not doing them. The last goal on that list is to dance with my grand daughters at their weddings. That is probably 20 years away, so that is why it is the last one.

Regrets ?? That is just looking back and giving you a neck crick.

After you have laid in a hospital room with a ventilator jammed in your mouth / trachea, with your hands and feet tied down, half out of it with your wife, 5 kids, couple other relatives and a preacher gathered around your bed, you pretty much have run out of time for any regrets.

I am working on a list of things that I am going to do in my life in the next few years, and I will not have regrets for not doing them. The last goal on that list is to dance with my grand daughters at their weddings. That is probably 20 years away, so that is why it is the last one.
Dancing with your daughter at her wedding is one of life's great pleasures.

72?
Nice round figure.
150+ is what i have counted. (I worked at the biggest night club in Seattle in the 80s:D)
The only regret I have is not pushing more on Silvia. She was a beautiful Italian girl,but married.I'm not big on married women.
She was as infatuated with me as I was with her. Never forget that girl. 17-18 years my younger
Other than that,I have no regrets in my life.
I did what I did. It was the right thing at the time

Married women (even separated) are ...attractive...but a recipe for disaster.... Trust me. I outgrew that stage but I hear where you are coming from.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads