JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is one reason why I don't have a stomach for day trading. How many used guns have you bought that went down in value 40 percent in one morning?

A lot of the crap you buy is going to drop in value very quickly. I would not give you squat for one of those 216 dollars complete uppers you seem to dig. In fact I might rather pay you one dollar more to destroy such a thing than have it take up space here.

Last Edited:
Lifestyle choices.
Just like many other decisions....

If you want the same results keep on doing as you have been doing...
If you want a different result do something different.
And this does not mean doing some sort of variation of the same thing that ain't working for you.
Andy

You guys are probably right. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I am going to stick with low rent purchases and forget about depreciation.

This idea is busted.

Edit: Quantity over quality has worked for me thus far to grow the size of my collection. It opens up the selection a bunch when you don't have to worry about depreciation. The fancy firearms don't fit with the rest of my lifestyle anyways.

Last Edited:
I run my business like its a business. I run the rest of my life like its not work. Im sure there are plenty of people who can't compartmentalize . Good for them .

I just completed a new budget using everydollar program. Even on the poorest income months I should have a $430 profit each month. That is after covering all monthly expenses and putting away money for annual expenses, etc. Most months should be more profitable unless I get laid off from one or both jobs.

After I get my safe space reorganized later this month, I will decide how to spend that profit and build up my net worth.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top