JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How does @mmalleck and @Kitworthy expect us to buy the troll routine when they're sharing an IP address @Oregon Quartermaster

Not sure where you're getting an IP address, but I'm sure Wes and I are at least 90 minutes apart, and surely not on the same machine or router.

I use the same user name on WAGUNS and seattleguns.net if you want to poke through my history and feedback. Nothing too exciting.

As for posting his picture. His Facebook as well as his Wife's accounts are not set to private. Probably will after this post. Not private means perfectly open to repost in my eyes.

Also a quick search of his name will show the 2-4 go fund me pages he has open.

You can go there to see his nice new Honda Civic. That was "given" to him. As well as the Benchmade Infidel he "sold".

He isn't the smartest scammer. If he is a scammer that is. If he's a really horrible business man, this thread will serve to provide notice to future customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave him the Honda Civic. FAR from new. My wife and I drove over 2 hours round trip to north Everett one weekend to pick it up while Wes was in New Orleans.

You really brought my wife's Facebook into this? And there are two go fund me pages. Both set up for the RIGHT reasons, and both are years old. The money raised went (to the cent, I will add) to the families it was intended to, with the proceeds from GFAI being publicly donated to a gold star mother. Your accusations are unfounded.

I'm new to this whole buying online stuff, I'm also new to this page. When I saw this thread for MRE's at such a low cost, it got my curiosity up. Then as I read further, my doubt began to grow about this being truthful. If this fella is running a business, a legitamite business, than how in the world do you get your products taken by the police, and not returned? Second of all, how do you all of the sudden not have money to refund the people that have paid and not recieved product. Does he not have insurance on his business? From what others have said, it does appear to be story after story with him?

Can we kill this thread Mods...let these folks hash this out on FB, Twitter, etc?

Brutus Out
I'm not certain if all members, prior to our newer members that joined recently for this thread, have gotten their refunds.

However after all of the above, it may be too late.

If it is closed, Mods, please do not delete. There is good info here for any that want to take legal actions.

I would assume if someone could or would delete this thread, where obviously some members here have made purchases from this man and never received what they paid for would lose any form of proof that they had done business with the man. Almost as if it would be destroying evidence? I know if I had made a purchase earlier on, before it was made know that this was a scam, and I never got what I ordered and never received a refund, this thread could be the only thing I have for proof. It may also be useful in preventing any further fraud. Am I right or am I way off base thinking like this?

This thread won't be deleted, but I am going to close it. If you're waiting on a refund, please PM me.

This is exactly why we do not allow unapproved group buys here.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads