JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My last contact was Friday, said it was a bit behind, was looking at middle of this week. Giving him the benefit of doubt. Any updates, post in thread for people that have already paid and are waiting.

I'm heading up on Saturday for pick up. He said they should be ready to be picked up by then.

Just to update this thread and all of you who bought in. Wes with I assume Kitworthy Tactical. Anyways. I was planning on heading north to pick up the MREs he supposedly is getting for all of those here that bought in. Just now I got a text saying it was a no go.

So here is the story this far.

Wes had a driver set up to pick up all of the MREs that were part of this buy in. This truck got pulled over. The MREs were confiscated, as was Wes's knife and pistol. Wes apparently was arrested and the also took his phone. Causing the 1st delay. He said that his lawyer was on it.

Then he made a second order to recover from the "taken" MREs. This order apparently is also vaporware as he forwarded method photo of I'm guessing his MRE source.

It states that his sources house has been burglarized. That the MREs are gone.

So in all efforts to hush me I just asked for a refund and that my 200$ be returned.

I don't have a paypal and I paid using a credit card via PayPal invoice. So I'm not really excited to see if or if not. If he is an honest person, not to mention horribly unlucky, I'll hopefully see my money.

If not, I'll chalk this up to a, "sounds too good, it probably is"

If not here is the address he gave me, perhaps a few here who also don't get refund and or MREs should get together and head up north.

19407 12th Ave Court E
Spanaway, WA 98387

image.png

Just to update this thread and all of you who bought in. Wes with I assume Kitworthy Tactical. Anyways. I was planning on heading north to pick up the MREs he supposedly is getting for all of those here that bought in. Just now I got a text saying it was a no go.

So here is the story this far.

Wes had a driver set up to pick up all of the MREs that were part of this buy in. This truck got pulled over. The MREs were confiscated, as was Wes's knife and pistol. Wes apparently was arrested and the also took his phone. Causing the 1st delay. He said that his lawyer was on it.

Then he made a second order to recover from the "taken" MREs. This order apparently is also vaporware as he forwarded method photo of I'm guessing his MRE source.

It states that his sources house has been burglarized. That the MREs are gone.

So in all efforts to hush me I just asked for a refund and that my 200$ be returned.

I don't have a paypal and I paid using a credit card via PayPal invoice. So I'm not really excited to see if or if not. If he is an honest person, not to mention horribly unlucky, I'll hopefully see my money.

If not, I'll chalk this up to a, "sounds too good, it probably is"

If not here is the address he gave me, perhaps a few here who also don't get refund and or MREs should get together and head up north.

19407 12th Ave Court E
Spanaway, WA 98387

View attachment 294848

Hey guys. Yes, this is not the most ideal situation. I can prove the problems that have happened, we are still fighting to get the first cases released. The machine is a slow one, and they have left the investigation open to prevent me from expediting the return of goods. I have started refunding payments and have been awaiting the second order to be delivered. While going to pick it up today I was informed that I could not based on the burglary. Those of you who are waiting, I apologize for the delays. I am doing all I can and am available by text or phone at almost any time.

A word to the wise, be careful. I was and am able to prove the legitimacy of purchase on the cases that were taken, but that did not prevent a HUGE burly wrench from being firmly embedded in my life. All I can do is remain available and continue to refund/replace what was taken. I will most certainly not disappear on you all, and I will most certainly not be leaving unanswered questions.

Last Edited:
I think we all need to remain calm. Give him a chance to make things right. Group buys can often go south and it sounds like he wants to make things right. Just be patient and keep things updated.

I'm not against the man. Just have been on the idiot side of a few scams.

Needless to say I am very skeptical.

If he is legit and just unlucky, he will return my money. If not then well he is a crook.

No need to sugar coat it, and I'll be more than happy delete my posts and vouch for him once I get my refund.

Sorry but after I saw his low message count and the $20 per case price I knew something was up. I've been resisting the urge all week to post, asking if anyone had actually gotten the MREs they had paid for. But then again, maybe you all are just dealing with one of the unluckiest nice guys out there.

Last Edited:
There are a great deal of people who have gotten the cases that have been ordered. If any of you are on SGN or waguns, there are postings there with several members of prior group buys defending the situation. Ultimately, the only thing I can do to make this right is what I am doing... Which is paying refunds, (out of pocket), staying in touch, and pushing through.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads