JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Roger. I was not arrested on the first, as an FYI. I believe it was the 28th. Posts inbound.

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Last Edited:
As much as I wish this didn't happen, it did. I am getting reamed in the bubblegum for nothing. We have hand receipts, proof of purchase, and all transaction records from the purchase and have surrendered them both to PCS and CID. Regardless, they have not returned my property and I can't make you all wait any longer. I am sorry that refunds are taking time, but I am a single income family living on my VA disability and what my business brings in. I assure you, we are doing our very best under the circumstances to front load and pay you all back. I can't overdraw my accounts any further than I have and need to get paid.

image.png

Any folks here that purchased of these listed refunds?

Bruce Cha is from SGN, Thomas I believe is on here. The others are friends. Point being, I am trying my very best to be transparent and in contact. Faking an arrest record would be pretty damn difficult simply to defraud you all. My address is listed here, my phone, even my intent to continue replacing/refunding you all. What more can I do for you???

Once again. These refunds are OUT OF POCKET. I have a wife and three little girls. I have a fixed income. We are behind on all of our bills and facing legal action from this. It has destroyed our next few months, and who knows what else as the investigation continues. I completely understand how much this sucks. Trust me. I am feeling far more of a burn than being out money temporarily. I spent time in jail over this. For no reason. I don't think any of you want resolution more than me.

Hi. Yes. It was in April, shortly after the order delivered. I did not say it was last week. I have scraped up funds personally to replace the orders and am trying to take delivery. Really, I don't know what else to tell you folks. You have all the proof I can muster beyond when I can afford to refund those of you who remain. Thank you for keeping me on the cross, though.

This is not productive. As people get refunds post them up in this thread. Beating up Kitworthy over this isn't doing anyone any good. Deal went south, hes visible and trying to make things right. It may take a bit of time, but I think it would be beneficial for all involved to just relax. I know I have $800 into this myself, I get it. I will feel much better when I have my money back and will post it up in this thread. We are all upset. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt. This is not doing anyone any good.

Thank you. I can only do so much on my end, and please believe that I am doing all that I can. Be glad that the positions are not reversed, and that it isn't a lesson you are learning as I am. While enlisted, we sold MREs all the time. I never expected to lose that many, (nor any at all). I have answered all questions asked of me? Provided personal records, clear client records, my address, my phone, and have had to sell a great deal of personal property to make rent. Bear in mind, once again, I have a YOUNG FAMILY. I accept responsibility for the lost order, and am moving to correct it as fast as I can. I will remain available via phone, in person, and on here to solve that which I can and to cover that which I can cover. My phone was taken, yet I still reached out from my wife's phone as soon as I could to those of you who are waiting.... I have paid hundreds in refunds and thousands for replacements. I'm not asking you folks for a free pass with your damn money! I'm asking for TIME to make it right!

I monitored this topic at first light. I thought seriously about getting in on the deal. Then, I don't know why, I decided not to. It struck me as a "if it sounds too good to be true, it is" thing.

All those involved, hopefully everything pans out positively.

I monitored this topic at first light. I thought seriously about getting in on the deal. Then, I don't know why, I decided not to. It struck me as a "if it sounds too good to be true, it is" thing.

All those involved, hopefully everything pans out positively.
Same here, I have no doubt that this is a scam.

My God. If I was scamming people I would not be here trying to put it right.

To answer a few questions-

There were 74 cases taken from me. Also my phone, and all of the personal property I had with me at the time. I returned to the thread and posted about what happened after it took place and I was released. I did not have contact information for many of you, but attempted to get in touch from my wife's phone until my new phone came in. I reordered once I was paid and could afford to do so. I am still awaiting delivery of these cases. I have issued refunds as I can afford to do so. I don't think there are many here who could afford to front the replacements and the refunds all at once, so now you understand why I am issuing them as I can afford to do so.

If this was some elaborate scam, I would've been gone by now and would not post what was asked of me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads