JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mom has the nasty C, we'e doing the cancer center of America for treatment, then back to Oregon and OHSU!

Thoughts and prayers, my friend. Thank God you are there for her - it's a bigger challenge and takes more strength than anyone realizes who hasn't been there.

Lots of boat accident lately

Probably just liars who will tell you about the monster fish they caught on the same trip. Unlike them I've been gifting all my future contraband to an unnamed friend in a free state that still allows face to face transfers of items specifically outlined as rights in the Constitution. Just me and my slingshot now until that gets outlawed, and then I'll be down to defending myself with paper cuts and spit wads.

Last Edited:
Probably a liars who will tell you about the monster fish they caught on the same trip. Unlike them I've been gifting all my future contraband to an unnamed friend in a free state that still allows face to face transfers of items specifically outlined as rights in the Constitution. Just me and my slingshot now until that gets outlawed, and then I'll be down to defending myself with paper cuts and spit wads.
Don't forget the bucket of Rocks lol

Don't forget the bucket of Rocks lol

The decorative gravel sized rocks between my sidewalk and the curb will certainly be considered an arsenal at some point and likely registered and required to be kept in a safe so small children won't accidentally injure themselves or others.

Probably a liars who will tell you about the monster fish they caught on the same trip. Unlike them I've been gifting all my future contraband to an unnamed friend in a free state that still allows face to face transfers of items specifically outlined as rights in the Constitution. Just me and my slingshot now until that gets outlawed, and then I'll be down to defending myself with paper cuts and spit wads.
But I got pictures to Back mine up lol fishing family just a few pictures from my wall and yes we have had a boat sink before THE ICELANDER sank year's ago off the coast of OREGON MVIMG_20180418_120900.jpg MVIMG_20180418_120908.jpg IMG_20180418_120917.jpg IMG_20180418_120829.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my AR like my women...:rolleyes: unencumbered with as little clothing as possible ;).
SARCO build; basic carbine gas w 16" .223 Wylde m4 profile barrel, m4 stock and M4 muzzle device, standard flat top config with carry handle rear sight
20160822_102244.jpg
My fiancee with black swimsuit and camo shorts and my AR. 20170619_155825.jpg one of these days will have better pics outdoors somewhere:cool:

Actually mine joined the witness protection program and are going to move to Idaho sooner rather than later. You couldn't get me on a boat in the ocean. I get wicked sea sick. :confused:
My sister and her husband own two boats salmon trollers one does salmon and tuna .
The other one does salmon and Dunginess crab .I worked on three different boats in Alaska Bering sea .out of Dutch harbor .
Back in the 90s . when I was young or youger lol but I have fished with my brother in-law up and down the west coast a few times .I take few weeks vacation from my real job and go out with him sometimes

Spit wads are a no no, they require the use of plastic straws, currently outlawed in Kali!:eek:
Comming soon to a State near you! :p

I have a source for recycled non GMO organic gluten free straws, so I'm safe there until Governor Brown outlaws all straws to keep people from drinking soda at fast food restaurants. Straw registry won't start until after the EMERGENCY legislation next February so you can still bury caches out in the forest.

I like my AR like my women...:rolleyes: unencumbered with as little clothing as possible ;).
SARCO build; basic carbine gas w 16" .223 Wylde m4 profile barrel, m4 stock and M4 muzzle device, standard flat top config with carry handle rear sight
View attachment 451693
My fiancee with black swimsuit and camo shorts and my AR. View attachment 451694one of these days will have better pics outdoors somewhere:cool:
I bought my mom a few camo sweat shirts lol she loves them . she's pretty old but she still likes to go to the range sometimes .she likes my old p89 9mm I got her a 380 but she likes the heavy 9 better IMAG0566.jpg IMAG0564.jpg

The problem with most 380's is they are small so they have a strong recoil impulse, a bigger Beretta or Browning seems to be soft shooting as they are the size of a Compact 9MM. I have ten different model "pocket" 380's and only the biggest of them seem pleasant to shoot (Colt Mustang and Glock 42) and my Browning BDA is a dream to shoot.

The problem with most 380's is they are small so they have a strong recoil impulse, a bigger Beretta or Browning seems to be soft shooting as they are the size of a Compact 9MM. I have ten different model "pocket" 380's and only the biggest of them seem pleasant to shoot (Colt Mustang and Glock 42) and my Browning BDA is a dream to shoot.

And people wonder why I love my Zastava M70 (all steel) pistol in .32 ACP. When I shoot the Underwood Lehigh ammunition, it kicks bootie without even trying hard. (I want to try some Underwood in my Kel Tec P-11 9mm).

I have some of that Underwood LeHigh for 380, 9MM, 40 S&W, 10 MM, and 45 ACP. I have shot most calibers a little, just to see if it will function in carry guns. No problems.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top