JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sucks he was found guilty. It really sucks. But in the end if he really did fear for his life and valued that life enough to contemplate taking another for it then he should be happy he is alive... even in jail for a while.

Then again there is the whole Patrick Henry way of thinking.

Yeah, then again there's the whole thing of Strickland being a psycho, who had a history of physically harassing people on PCC campuses and at KBOO radio (the next time Japan goes nuclear, you may want to listen to their monitoring updates).

I like it when people get offended in a conversation then they wont explain themselves.
Kind the whole point of a conversation.
I do like the condescending thing makes me think I'm dumb and you are correct without an explanation.
Makes me think the other person has no valid point or cant articulate it.
He explained himself repeatedly. You didn't listen.

Yeah, then again there's the whole thing of Strickland being a psycho, who had a history of physically harassing people on PCC campuses and at KBOO radio (the next time Japan goes nuclear, you may want to listen to their monitoring updates).

You've posted his mental status repeatedly.

I'll posit that he acted within defined boundaries to defend himself, then was found guilty of overstepping legal bounds in a biased setting.

50 years for not shooting or hurting anyone. First degree manslaughter is only 20 years. he should have shot one of them. I dont care if he was careless, 50 years is basically Portland sending a message to gun owners.

Rioters get released the next morning, gun owners go to jail for life. Cant get out of the city soon enough
After seeing some of the video of them using there flag poles to beat people he should have shot all of them fact is a person dressed with a mask over there face and carrying a club or bat or crow bar is a threat 2 to the chest 1 in the face

You've posted his mental status repeatedly.

I'll posit that he acted within defined boundaries to defend himself, then was found guilty of overstepping legal bounds in a biased setting.

I'm just trying to get through to all the morons at this site who think that Strickland is some sort of hero: "He was just defendin' himself, yup yup yup." I see this culture all the time at gun shows: Middle-aged, multiple prescription drugs, complete lack of physical fitness, with "III Percent" tattoos, who think that they're going to somehow participate in American Civil War II.

I'm all for 2nd Amend. rights, but when you know someone personally, and know their history...

Oh yeah, and he had five loaded mags on him? If he "felt" he had to fire, he was probably going to get his money's worth.

I'm just trying to get through to all the morons at this site who think that Strickland is some sort of hero: "He was just defendin' himself, yup yup yup." I see this culture all the time at gun shows: Middle-aged, multiple prescription drugs, complete lack of physical fitness, with "III Percent" tattoos, who think that they're going to somehow participate in American Civil War II.

I'm all for 2nd Amend. rights, but when you know someone personally, and know their history...

Oh yeah, and he had five loaded mags on him? If he "felt" he had to fire, he was probably going to get his money's worth.

So insulting a bunch of people you don't know personally is the way to "get through" to them?? Seems counterproductive to me. Also a tactic the anti-gun left likes to rely on on their attacks on 2A supporters. Probably best not to resort to their tactics.

I don't know what people don't get, especially being a CHL holder. I'm sure he had to have gotten some certification to conceal that gun.

Pulling your gun out is a LAST RESORT, when you feel your life is in IMMEDIATE danger.

I didn't see a single other person armed in this video, let alone enter the camera frame and get within 5-10 feet of him when he reached for his weapon twice, and then pulls it out to take aim.

People like this throw fuel on the fire for bullsh*t gun laws.

Last Edited:
I don't know what people don't get, especially being a CHL holder. I'm sure he had to have gotten some certification to conceal that gun.

Pulling your gun out is a LAST RESORT, when you feel your life is in IMMEDIATE danger.

I didn't see a single other person armed in this video, let alone enter the camera frame and get within 5-10 feet of him when he reached for his weapon twice, and then pulls it out to take aim.

People like this throw fuel on the fire for bullsh*t gun laws.

A threat need not be armed.

Folks at one of these prior rallies had broken Stricklands arm...

A threat need not be armed.

Folks at one of these prior rallies had broken Stricklands arm...

I won't judge anyone else for their threshold on when they believe they should pull a gun. Personally, unless the threat has a weapon or is physically capable of killing me with their bare hands AND is approaching me in a manor I believe is an imminent threat to my life, I would not pull a gun out and aim it into a crowd (on a main road with many bystanders).

He made his choice under his own circumstances, and he will suffer the consequences for that. I just personally would have turned around and walked away, as that was within his capability at any point.

As we all know, it only takes one pull of that trigger to end a life.

Last Edited:
Oh shoot, I heard about that. Didn't he break his camera and what not?

Stole his camera, erased the interaction, and broke his arm in three places. 6 months recovery-ish.

Like I said before, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, on what "THEY" would have done.
The fact is he was rail road-ed and even after overwhelming evidence to his innocence, was still found guilty on all 21 counts.

But the protesters get to run around beating people with there "flag poles" and break Windows loot stores block the interstate burn cop cars throw rocks at the police and nothing happens

Not to mention the physical contact... Fists and sticks are enough to fear physical harm... Mike will never get a fair shake, he's stuck in a liberal stronghold where normal thought and application of laws is non-existant

In this particular court, the 1st amendment, is only good if you agree with them.

It was only or is only a matter of time before these protest people run into someone who doesn't give a s#!+ and it will be bad bad bad for them and us it already happened up here at U.W.one person shot but I'm not really sure on the details of that one

My advice if you can stay as far away from these big protest as possible it's nothing but cry baby liberal 's up set for any reason to cause problems

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top