O'Reilly's is on The List too IIRC... as is Lyft. Thank God that Denny's, Jersey Mike's and Applebee's aren't...I’m bummed about Autozone... guess I’ll switch to O’Reilly’s.
Can’t really get away from Microsoft because Windows 10 OS and all, but I won’t buy MS Xbox crap or any other MS “apps”.
PayPal, I only occasionally use the “friends & family” transfer feature that they don’t make any money off of.
I’ve used Uber several times in the past, but switched to Lyft some time back when I need a “taxi” ride.
Other than that, I don’t do business with any of those other businesses on the list.
I saw that Lyft was on the list, but didn't see O'Reilly's on it. Unless they're under some other name/parent company or some schit like that...O'Reilly's is on The List too IIRC... as is Lyft. Thank God that Denny's, Jersey Mike's and Applebee's aren't...
Add...... don't feed The BLM. Have you actually read/researched their demands?
The six platform demands are:
1. End the war on black people.
2. Reparations for past and continuing harms.
3. Divestment from the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.
4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.
5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.
6. Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society.
To achieve those demands the group offered a set of solutions that include the demilitarization of police and an end to systemic attacks on black youth, including black members of the LGBTQ community. They call for the passing of state and federal laws that acknowledge and address the impacts of slavery and the passage of H.R. 40 to form a commission to study reparations proposals. Another of the recommendations calls for the “retroactive decriminalization and immediate release of all people convicted of drug offenses, sex work-related offenses and youth offenses.”
Taken from: Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda
IMHO.....BLM is a Political Group with an agenda.
Why was BLM allowed to be painted on the public street in front of Trump Tower? Would/should an NRA Mural painted on the street in front of an anti-gun group's HQ be allowed too?