JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to ask if this is real? As I understand it was Portland Criminal Defense Attorneys | Short Law Group, P.C that represented Strickland. This is a name people in Portland keep in their wallets if they need to defend themselves with a fire arm. How is it that this guy on tape wasn't destroyed on the stand by a defense attorney?

It was a kangaroo court where pro Strickland evidence and witnesses were prohibited by the judge. Without having been there I wouldn't be surprised if cross examination was even allowed.

It was a kangaroo court where pro Strickland evidence and witnesses were prohibited by the judge. Without having been there I wouldn't be surprised if cross examination was even allowed.
Repeil this was a kangaroo court but that said he's a idot he did just what they wanted him to do

There are plenty of videos out there of these idots trying to provoke people that's what they want to provoke you into a fight then the media will spin it around

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top