JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any way speaking of protest clowns did you see all junk and dogs and cats and other stuff left behind by the oil pipe line protesters in N.D. and I heard people that live in the surrounding towns say that lots of protesters were in town begging for money to buy GAS so they could go home I would have told them if didn't hold up the pipe line gas would be cheaper and you could afford to buy some and get the F%&$ out of town

I don't have any issue with peaceful protests, regardless of the their scale. It's when things become unnecessarily violent I start to have issues. Whether its violent protestors smashing windows and shooting people or police with armed vehicles and riot gear doing the same thing.

Unfortunately, it takes one idiot to spark a riot out of a protest and it spirals into the next LA Riot.

I don't have any issue with peaceful protests, regardless of the their scale. It's when things become unnecessarily violent I start to have issues. Whether its violent protestors smashing windows and shooting people or police with armed vehicles and riot gear doing the same thing.

Unfortunately, it takes one idiot to spark a riot out of a protest and it spirals into the next LA Riot.
There's no such thing as a peaceful protest anymore unless your going to the over 70 year old woman protest for not having the right color yarn and then you might get stabbed with a nitting needle

There's no such thing as a peaceful protest anymore unless your going to the over 70 year old woman protest for not having the right color yarn and then you might get stabbed with a nitting needle

Sure there are, all the time. At schools, airports, etc.

I think it's when they get huge and get a lot of media coverage, people tend to get violent and feel it somehow gets their message across better.. or they just do it to get media coverage in the first place.

Any way speaking of protest clowns did you see all junk and dogs and cats and other stuff left behind by the oil pipe line protesters in N.D. and I heard people that live in the surrounding towns say that lots of protesters were in town begging for money to buy GAS so they could go home I would have told them if didn't hold up the pipe line gas would be cheaper and you could afford to buy some and get the F%&$ out of town
The bill to clean up their mess, $33 MILLION.... What a fiasco.... Glad the pipeline is going to be completed...

That should come out of there pockets. They should all get fined maybe they would think twice about what there doing.
That would be a good idea but they never arrested them and the one they did they let them go they need to arrest these movie stars and music stars that where there and make them pay for encouraging them even though lots of these idiots have rich family and are just there because they are upset they where not born in the 60s and 70s lol

So who is going to get the benefits and who is going to pay the price of the pipeline. Whose going to get the oil? As I understand it this oil is headed over seas. However we take the impact to our environment. Got to ask yourself who is going to benefit from this pipeline.

So who is going to get the benefits and who is going to pay the price of the pipeline. Whose going to get the oil? As I understand it this oil is headed over seas. However we take the impact to our environment. Got to ask yourself who is going to benefit from this pipeline.

Whether it goes by pipeline, rail or truck, it's still going. Which method is the lowest impact to the environ?...

So this last year they had the BIG OIL protest here in Anacortes protesting the oil train 's and oil tanker 's lol so people came from all over but the best ones where the ones who came with there trailer loaded with like 50 kayaks lol and it wasn't just one trailer full more three but those Trailer's where pulled by big FORD F 350 TRUCKS LOL AND FOLLOWED BY FORD FULL SIZE VANS FULL OF ANTI OIL PROTESTERS LOL F#@$+? JOKE

Whether it goes by pipeline, rail or truck, it's still going. Which method is the lowest impact to the environ?...

If our country is not going to benefit from it what difference does it make we are the ones being impacted and taking the risk for a few to make money. Let's put this pipeline through your property and see if your perspective changes.

So this last year they had the BIG OIL protest here in Anacortes protesting the oil train 's and oil tanker 's lol so people came from all over but the best ones where the ones who came with there trailer loaded with like 50 kayaks lol and it wasn't just one trailer full more three but those Trailer's where pulled by big FORD F 350 TRUCKS LOL AND FOLLOWED BY FORD FULL SIZE VANS FULL OF ANTI OIL PROTESTERS LOL F#@$+? JOKE
That's A typical, let me protest, forgetting my own dependence on oil...

I'd like to see things from their perspective, but I just can't get my head up my azzzz....

I am all for this country using its own oil I am not supportive of our natural resources being shipped around the world so a few big companies can get richer. Yes I use natural resources and I am protective of my countries resoutces.

I am all for this country using its own oil I am not supportive of our natural resources being shipped around the world so a few big companies can get richer. Yes I use natural resources and I am protective of my countries resoutces.

If we don't produce oil then gas prices go up and people biotch! If we produce oil and build pipe lines then people biotch! Whats the drawing point.

The first point I guess is to recognize that you simply cannot make everyone happy. Heck we don't seem to get along on this board at times and we have at least one common theme - guns. I think we need to protect our country and that includes it resources.

So now in Seattle basically king County Peirce County And snohomish County you car tabs have double and if you drive a hybrid or a electric car they have tripled lol see they told all the environment freaks go buy a electric car but now they realise they loosing money because they not buying gas and there not getting gas tax mmmmm so the government Says get them one way or another and the sad thing is these idiots voted for because they didn't read the fine print lol so if you own a $80.000 Tesla last year your registration was $500 bucks lol if that wasn't bad this year same car $1.500 bucks lol pay up sucker

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top