JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm about to flip everyone of you Phucking Arseholes the great big finger here, How dare you come here and finger wave and accuse us of doing nothing to stop any of this!!!! I find this extremely offensive and will have no part of it! @arakboss @salmon creek gary @Longwalkhome @1775usmc and all you others!

You phuckers never seem to get it, WE CANNOT FIGHT THE BIG BUCKS FROM THE ANTI 2ND SIDE, WHEN THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA! You pound your fists on the table and blame it all around and you have no idea what went down, who did what, or didn't, and in frustration, you blame everyone but the true source!

No media would accept our sides add money or lift a finger to produce and air any adds for our side, I KNOW, I WAS THERE when the money was turned down and we were told NO! Every single MSM outlet in Oregon flat out said NO to our side, PERIOD HARD STOP! THE Sec-State has ONE job, deny the petitioners ballot , but she allowed it in clear violation of the single issue topic and certified it to go before the voters, HARD STOP! There was NO court challenge before Oregon's Supreme Court, the SEC-State slipped it through unchallenged, HARD STOP! Exactly WHAT were any of us supposed to do?

I'm so sick and phucking tired of trying to live up to your demands, every single one of you who come here and complain about nothing happening, and then Blaming US here for not doing anything, or doing enough, or whatever, We cannot live up to your expectations no matter what we do, so here we are, fighting among ourselves as always, and we take the big "L" here once again!
Don't hold back brother. :s0155:

An awful lot of folks have already given up tossed in the towel thrown their hands up and waved the white flag! Seems a little early to give up, seeing how the real fight, the fight we all need to join us still before us! These antis will not stop until we beat them down and stomp them bloody, and as my Buddy Etrain13 always said, make the subject of anti 2nd so toxic to any politician that it becomes political suicide to even thing those thoughts! This is how we fight back against that, this is how we defeated the billionaire maglomainiacs, we beat them in the courts, and we beat them by removing the state actors who defi the law and push things through! We don't yet know if we somehow managed to kill 114 or not, but that fight is still ahead, if LEVO takes the loss, you can be assured they will be back with more, and the state will support them, the sex -state will support them, the A.G. will support them, so we take the fight to them and we get them booted out of office, out of power! We do t need the phuckin NRA, we got this! We don't need a billionaire, we got this, the real question is, do enough sleeping OryGunions wake up and smell the ashes and actually fight? Time will tell!
Kate Brown has been the epitome of the worst government in the last 70 years. Her party has near destroyed the state yet what do Oregonians do? Anyone recall her getting a 250k dollars to put through gun controls from Bloomberg and the Democrat party got $3 million? Anyone recall Roseburg and Obama? Anyone recall the recall we tried for that was thrown out with covid as an excuse? How many more fires do I need to remind folks of?

I fight for my rights and the good decent men's rights who stand with me.

Have a nice day gents

Life is just like a shooting match, if you ever been to one you see damn few do all the work while the rest just watch.

I worked with a good team of guys at the range for over 15 years, month after month working hard to set up a great match and it taught me more about people than I wanted to know. Good men make things work. The rest bubblegum that the good men didn't do enough and they know not enough was done because they stood there and watched the work happen.

Comes a point the good men quit and the match is gone...just like the gun rights.
If you quit simply cause not enough people follow you, work as hard as you (in your eyes) or give you a pat on the back….. than you never truly believed in the idea in the first place.

If you quit simply cause not enough people follow you, work as hard as you (in your eyes) or give you a pat on the back….. than you never truly believed in the idea in the first place.
Folks all need to share the load but folks are more apt to wait for someone else to do the hard lifting. Maslow foundation is built on security of the individual is what it takes for a man to have full achievement in life. Our founders understood it centuries ago and gave us the 2nd. Keep it or lose it doesn't come from a pat on the back but comes a time folks need to carry their own load if they want the rights.

Oh and I am not a leader nor have i ever wanted to be one, more of a builder and getting things done

Have a nice day, I am off to watch election stuff.

Folks all need to share the load but folks are more apt to wait for someone else to do the hard lifting. Maslow foundation is built on security of the individual is what it takes for a man to have full achievement in life. Our founders understood it centuries ago and gave us the 2nd. Keep it or lose it doesn't come from a pat on the back but comes a time folks need to carry their own load if they want the rights.

Oh and I am not a leader nor have i ever wanted to be one, more of a builder and getting things done

Have a nice day, I am off to watch election stuff.
Broad shoulders.

Makes you end with a wore out back.
Well how bad do you want it? I'm ok with pain/frustration/being tired if it means my family/next generation behind me will benefit. Sacrifice is key. But it all comes down to a choice. And that choice is up to you.

Life is just like a shooting match, if you ever been to one you see damn few do all the work while the rest just watch.

I worked with a good team of guys at the range for over 15 years, month after month working hard to set up a great match and it taught me more about people than I wanted to know. Good men make things work. The rest bubblegum that the good men didn't do enough and they know not enough was done because they stood there and watched the work happen.

Comes a point the good men quit and the match is gone...just like the gun rights.
I've seen that at matches many times. Believe it or not, it helps to yell "paint" or "tapers" when people aren't moving. I like to shoot with a past Columbia Cascade director. Hearing him yell, "it's a participatory sport folks, everyone needs to chip in" gets people moving but also drives it home that we're all in this together. I also love hearing him say, just loud enough that most can hear, "it's just 'make ready, loading is a part of making ready".

I believe he's helped me inspire others by asking for help, especially when it's in everyone's best interest. A reminder that we're all in this together sometimes needs to be repeated often.

Follow the money:

1667950998721.png

I've seen that at matches many times. Believe it or not, it helps to yell "paint" or "tapers" when people aren't moving. I like to shoot with a past Columbia Cascade director. Hearing him yell, "it's a participatory sport folks, everyone needs to chip in" gets people moving but also drives it home that we're all in this together. I also love hearing him say, just loud enough that most can hear, "it's just 'make ready, loading is a part of making ready".

I believe he's helped me inspire others by asking for help, especially when it's in everyone's best interest. A reminder that we're all in this together sometimes needs to be repeated often.
I was using a shooting match as a simple example of human nature. This is a gun board so I thought more folks would see the connection. I could have used work or most any other group human activity. It's just observations made over decades of living. I ain't even complaining, just my opinion of what folks do as a group.

I worked the matches for a lot of reasons, I work to keep my gun rights for a lot of reasons but maybe it's a selfish desire for all those reasons to make a safe happy life.

a HUGE part of it is money. They can pay people to man the phones, hand out flyers, pay for TV and radio ads.

The other part is their side is like a hive mind, they are all in step together, while we are like a bunch of cats in a rainstorm.. all over the place.
They don't work in the proper sense.
If they do "work" at their useless high paying government roadblock of a job, they diligently capitalize upon that positions resources to further their cause.
It's actually that simple.

It has been suggested that maybe large numbers of gunowners have been helping oppose Measure 114 covertly. I can only tell you what I have seen and that was two members helping on the overpasses and a few others putting out yard signs and flyers.

What I have seen an abundance of, is members implying that opposing Measure 114 is pointless because they have a lot more funding than we do.

Each person has to make a choice as to what method they feel will help mitigate the gun grabbers best. If you feel it's best to highlight how the gun grabbers have more money than us and that makes opposition pointless, then keep it up.

Nobody is obligated to do squat. We can sit back and let others do or not do the work and live with the results.

It has been suggested that maybe large numbers of gunowners have been helping oppose Measure 114 covertly. I can only tell you what I have seen and that was two members helping on the overpasses and a few others putting out yard signs and flyers.

What I have seen an abundance of, is members implying that opposing Measure 114 is pointless because they have a lot more funding than we do.

Each person has to make a choice as to what method they feel will help mitigate the gun grabbers best. If you feel it's best to highlight how the gun grabbers have more money than us and that makes opposition pointless, then keep it up.

Nobody is obligated to do squat. We can sit back and let others do or not do the work and live with the results.
Opposition is not pointless. Ineffective opposition is indeed pointless in real-world effect, but it does make the individual feel better (which is well deserved and honorable).

If you are swimming upstream with all your might against a mighty current, you will be ineffectual and be washed downstream at pretty much the same speed as if you weren't swimming. If however you properly judge the situation and see that swimming directly against the current is ineffective, and instead swim to the side, and look for an opportunity to grasp a branch fe you will be effective.

Similarly some avenues are ineffective. Regular avenues in a game where it's $173k vs $2.9 million in funding for example.

Need to swim to the side and ID opportunities that will be effective. One example of that was explained above about opposing signatures at the signature booths (that's a freaking awesome example whoever said that!). Such an effort would be effective.

People donating to orgs fighting and winning against these unconstitutional laws in the courts is also effective. I personally think that a coordinated and strong social media campaign would have been another effective method (if done right) because David can fight Goliath with that.

Not fundamentally realizing the nature of the battlefield on which you play is a recipe for disaster IMO. One needs to be aware of the environment and look for opportunities that will be effective and focus on those, not frantically swim against the overwhelming current using regular avenues. All just imo.

What EXACTLY do you want/expect to be done here to fight all this!

I ask, because all I read here is "We Need To Do This, And We Need To Do That," but nobody has the time, or money, or connections to actually DO any of the things everyone wants/demands be done!
Who put up the cash to try and get T.V. and Radio Air Time and was flat denied, Wasn't You or any other member here!
Who filed official comments with the Sec-State and thus had standing in the court for comment in opposition to Measure 114, Wasn't You!
Who bank rolled the challenges against this, bought all the signs and flyers and all that other stuff, Wasn't You!
What exactly are you expecting us Us?

We don't have a couple of billionaires in our back pockets bankrolling things, and we certainly don't have an organized team of professionals with nothing better to do but run things nationally in weak areas they can exploit! We don't have any pro 2nd groups here to organize and manage efforts here, instead we have Keven Sterrett to spout off about irrelevant crap and paint us all as idiots, BUT, the Media only ever talks to him because he is the most vocal and is recognized for who and what he is! We don't have a grass roots effort of people to back actions, or any sort of organized efforts to do anything! So, are YOU going to do anything about any of that, or just sit there bangin away on your keyboard demanding more from everyone else!!!

I'm sick and tired of reading all this horsesh!t from you and everyone who comes here to blast everyone else, many of whom I know personally, many who do DO things to help fight all this with out any recognition for their contributions of time effort, money, knoloage, and everything else they contribute!
Enough with your complaining,, DO something, and stop pointing fingers everywhere else but the dude in the mirror!
And to all you others who voted to "Make a statement" Thanks for Nothing!

Pease, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff on ya, I'm gonna check outta here and let you all fight it out with out me!
Cheers!

I suggest everbody kick back and relax. We obviously don't have it in our DNA to organize effectively against them. We can hope for relief from courts. Otherwise just accept what comes down the line for the FFLs.

30+ years of the Democrat party running Oregon so of course those that live here have to fight against Democrat gun laws. Maybe folks will get smart someday and quit voting for democrats. 30+ years, how is Oregon doing? Frankly after living through Democrat covid tyranny I can't understand how anyone would vote for a Democrat. Yet here we are with another threat to our way of life with a Democrat Bill that is not only unconstitutional but totally against your civil rights.

Covid gave them the power and they saw you would accept it, if 114 goes through its just another nail in your coffin.
I doubt that...the fact that all of their ads is about baby killing and people fell for it ...is stunning.
I await the globalist plans and Agenda 2030 to bring us to 500 million people worldwide.

I only managed to get two volunteers to help out with sign display on the overpasses. Despite that we got a huge amount of engagement for very little almost no money.

My opinion is that our problem isn't a lack of money, it is a lack of participation. I am not sure how the gun grabbers managed to inject paralysis in to us but whatever they did seems to be working.
I appreciate your efforts, but do you really think standing on an overpass with a "Vote No" sign does any good? Did it educate anyone about firearms? Did it provide any information about the adverse effects of this measure? Sure, you got warm fuzzies from the honks, but how many minds did you change?

I appreciate your efforts, but do you really think standing on an overpass with a "Vote No" sign does any good? Did it educate anyone about firearms? Did it provide any information about the adverse effects of this measure? Sure, you got warm fuzzies from the honks, but how many minds did you change?
My thought was that it raises awareness just like the yard signs. It could remind people to vote. The signage must do some good or campaigns wouldn't waste their energy putting them up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top