JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And don't even get me started on some of the things I see - such as the stupidest thing ever - this 'thumb over' grip on the forstock of a rifle - or is it now called a 'barrel shroud' ?

Don't dismiss the technique out of hand just because it something relatively new and something you didn't grew up with, it does have legitimate use. When done properly and in the right context as it aids driving the muzzle through multiple targets (or threats if you will), stabilizing hard on barricades and ripping off strings with little to no barrel movement and it is also the natural location of switches for lights, lasers and NV illuminators on non-NFA length weapons. It is not stupid, blowing it off as such is stupid. I say this with the utmost respect and as some who was stagnet in his thought of firearms until about 15 years ago.

Last Edited:
The yankee marsh broke that down, apparently their is evidence that he intended to release a few at a time and keep raising the price every time.

There is nothing wrong with doing that, businesses all over the world do it daily, It's not unethical or immoral .. In marketing its called scarcity . I am dismayed by the number of folks here who can't or refuse to understand basic principles of business.

There is nothing wrong with doing that, businesses all over the world do it daily, It's not unethical or immoral .. In marketing its called scarcity . I am dismayed by the number of folks here who can't or refuse to understand basic principles of business.
He criticized them then turned around and did the same thing, there's more to it and I'll explain.

There'll probably be more coming in. The issue is as follows:

Some time ago someone was gauging out interest for FEG to bring these in. Cool, a company would want to do that. However, they had a list of people wanting in on getting some as they get imported, and IICR there were numbers for those in line so to speak. The claim is that the importer had no such list and that no one from FEG talked to them. This claim was made by Tim of Military Arms Channel (and from this point on I will use his name instead of MAC). In addition to this, Tim has said he only received half of them and claimed he never said he was going to sell all of them on gunbroker. Here's where it gets interesting, before he made said claim he posted about having 100 of them AND that they will be sold on gunbroker. He posted 5 for sale, to keep the prices high.

So there is a possibility the list never made it to the importer and all that. However, Tim has already been caught in a lie so everything coming from Tim from this point is to be taken with a grain of salt. So in addition to Tim being two-faced and doing what he did despite early criticizing against others who do the same, he has made contradictory claims. He no longer claims he only got 50, now he just claims no one ever made a list.

Disclaimer: There may be slight bias as I am from the same forum the poster was gauging out interest on. However; I have made no claims to be in line and while I may have been interested in potentially getting one at some point, I have absolutely no stake in this situation as I was never entered in on any list, and do not even have a number in line. I am merely looking at everything that happened from the time the poster was looking into how many would he interested until this point we are at today. So take my word with a grain of salt as well and form your opinion based on what you know.
Hypocrisy aside there's a bigger problem involved in the situation beyond the scope of what the article decided to focus on.

In case anyone comes across a post of him or a video saying he only got 5 (or 50, he said both) he lied, and this is the original post he made.

DD7BFDDB-6909-447F-AAD7-76D72B8051BA.png

His story changed yet again. He claimed there was no list, then changed it to that FEG never told anyone about the list, to now saying they did talk about a list and just not obligating said list. So many holes in everything he has said to try and attempt damage control, I bet they damn well had the actual list and just lied about it. If FEG asked them, they would have an actual list.

Defend him all you want, but he's a snake through and through.

A7F5AFDB-9C9C-4036-98F9-B69F71B2484E.jpeg

Chances are FEG might not want to bother anymore because of this incident. If that becomes the case, a bunch of people just get screwed over one person. Who knows. Maybe they'll just find another importer and blacklist trident and Tim.

His story changed yet again. He claimed there was no list, then changed it to that FEG never told anyone about the list, to now saying they did talk about a list and just not obligating said list. So many holes in everything he has said to try and attempt damage control, I bet they damn well had the actual list and just lied about it. If FEG asked them, they would have an actual list.

Defend him all you want, but he's a snake through and through.

View attachment 845311

You are not doing yourself a favor to be perfectly honest . Don't do business with the man , but your level of objection is reaching SJW levels of "triggered"

Someone else opined correctly earlier with their correct comparison of conservatives / gun owners ...

cancel culture is dumb and yet we have more than a few here basically advocating for cancel culture yet again.

Tim posting those it is the owner of copper customs?

The owner of the company, not Tim posted up a statement on the whole thing too.

Sorry @Boboclown but this whole thing still stinks of a cancel culture plot against Tim for actions a company he is associate with did.

Chances are FEG might not want to bother anymore because of this incident. If that becomes the case, a bunch of people just get screwed over one person. Who knows. Maybe they'll just find another importer and blacklist trident and Tim.

If you think that FEG cares about hurt feels you'd be wrong, what they care about is making money and if there is a market for them to tool up and make these rifles for sale to the US then they will .

Sorry @Boboclown but this whole thing still stinks of a cancel culture plot against Tim for actions a company he is associate with did.

Exactly this and I am willing to bet none of the people moaning would have purchased / could have purchased one to start with.

These guns were never going to be $600 folks wake up

You are not doing yourself a favor to be perfectly honest . Don't do business with the man , but your level of objection is reaching SJW levels of "triggered"

Someone else opined correctly earlier with their correct comparison of conservatives / gun owners ...

cancel culture is dumb and yet we have more than a few here basically advocating for cancel culture yet again.
Calling me a sjw? Wow, someone calls out BS and provides actual evidence, despite not even being on the mentioned list mind you, makes you a sjw apparently.

He owns the company and runs MAC.
If you think that FEG cares about hurt feels you'd be wrong, what they care about is making money and if there is a market for them to tool up and make these rifles for sale to the US then they will .
They're the ones asking for the list to be honored to begin with.

I dumped $4k on a Sig 550, and posted a pic of it when I picked it up, and now just waiting on my stock to arrive. You're wrong to suggest I can't pony up for it. I am; however, not on the aforementioned list of people wanting to buy one. As I have no personal interest to get a Hungarian one.

Calling me a sjw? Wow, someone calls out BS and provides actual evidence, despite not even being on the mentioned list mind you, makes you a sjw apparently.

I did not call you an SJW I said you're acting like one . Having said that ... you might want to consider your level of passion in this ..

I did not call you an SJW I said you're acting like one . Having said that ... you might want to consider your level of passion in this ..
I mean, you've come to essentially white knight the guy, so this goes both ways. Anyways, I'm off for a while, gotta go start making my way to TX by tomorrow.

He has a stake in the company. He does not outright own it, nor run the company Copper Customs. Stating that is false

Yes it's is the owner of the Military Arms Channel and he does operate that.

I dumped $4k on a Sig 550, and posted a pic of it when I picked it up, and now just waiting on my stock to arrive. You're wrong to suggest I can't pony up for it. I am; however, not on the aforementioned list of people wanting to buy one. As I have no personal interest to get a Hungarian one.

Then you should not give a hoot at all if you're not actively trying to buy one. Also go back what I said can't afford one / wasn't going to buy one to start with ... you fit in to that grouping regardless of financial means.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top