JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brain surgery didn't take.

maxresdefault-983913528.jpg

I love Nextdoor for its entertainment value. Every inexplicable pop is an assault rifle, every injured squirrel is the work of a Ted-Bundy-in-training, etc, etc.

NPAH is a real place. So we know for sure that this was an actual shooting. I don't understand the 2.5% Service Fee on the Menu.

The Menu also mentions asking your Server about 17 Rotating Tap Handles. I don't know what that means but it sounds like something @monkeybutler might be into.
A 2.5% service fee is so they can raise the prices without having to change the numbers on the menu.

At least in the Pacific Northwest, the larger factor is the excessive and artificial increase of wages for unskilled labor.
Then it should be rolled into the menu price. Theyre just trying to put one over on customers showing a lower price than what the market price actually is..
It doesn't have to be skilled labor. It just has to show up and if the market wages aren't there the labor wont show up. The free market at work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top