JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In relation to the assault on Andy Ngo with reportedly concrete mixed milkshakes
Ah...thank you.
I remember that happening ...didn't know that it coined a new term....
I sure like it when folks use the actual words for things...makes it easier for folks like me , who aren't as 'current" in the catchphrase of the day....:D
Andy

Does Antifa and their high-capacity milkshakes worry you?

LOL....ANTIFA is just another group of "like minded individuals".

However.....I do NOT condone their violent tactics. Nor do I condone the Police (read as: the Mayor of Portland) lack of enforcement efforts, when others choose to peacefully protest.

Mind you that I believe that the Police have a tough job in this sort of situation.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I am not trying to be argumentative here...nor a smartazz...
This twice at least that I have seen the term "milkshake"...in relation to Antifa or firearms....
Just what does "milkshake" mean here in these contexts...?
Thanks
Andy
When they show up at these protest lately.
They have had cups filled with cement.
They call it a milkshake but it's actually a cup of cement they use to beat people with or throw it

When they show up at these protest lately.
They have had cups filled with cement.
They call it a milkshake but it's actually a cup of cement they use to beat people with or throw it
Thanks EPS...
Guess that means we outta ban Dairy Queen now...
See no more milkshakes for the rest of us...which means , of course , no more 'milkshakes" from the Antifa crowd...:eek::D
Andy

One aspect of the Dayton shooting I find odd is the somewhat 'convoluted' reporting about the shooter's sister and her boyfriend.
Reports are they were found dead in the car - then they report nine dead in 32 seconds.
There seems to be very little mention of this however it would seem to be an important, and potentially revealing part of it all.
Undoubtedly there is more to it and this part is being kept somewhat 'quiet' for a reason.

One aspect of the Dayton shooting I find odd is the somewhat 'convoluted' reporting about the shooter's sister and her boyfriend.
Reports are they were found dead in the car - then they report nine dead in 32 seconds.
There seems to be very little mention of this however it would seem to be an important, and potentially revealing part of it all.
Undoubtedly there is more to it and this part is being kept somewhat 'quiet' for a reason.
I hadn't heard that report about them being found dead in the car. The sister and friend being killed is a very strange aspect of this story.

Were you marching beside Andy at the last rally, or behind your keyboard?

Hm...
I haven't been to rally of any kind in a long time...
That said , I do try to support my beliefs in many different ways

More to the point :
Please don't use me to bolster or support your positions ..nor as what , in this case appears to be , starting an argument.
To do so , is being less than excellent to me and to others....
Andy

Dayton shooter is a leftist, Antifa supporter/sympathizer and this is still I. The news?!?!?! How can that be?

Shifting gears, the US House of Representatives has recently passed federal level gun control, that I believe takes the form of Diane Feinstein's annual AWB. I recommend all let the Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell know that we have no more tolerance for any additional gun control. Rather, something needs to be done about mental health in this country...

As for those who lost their lives in Dayton, my heart goes out to their families. As for the shooter, swift and public execution is the only remedy....

sort of off topic but...https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/04/tech/cloudflare-8chan/?iid=ob_lockedrail_longstory_pool

Edit: Maybe Cloudflare got a call from the Trump's people.

Accelerationism, in this sense, is defined as "the idea that violence should be used to push Western countries into becoming failed states. Adherents hope the collapse will give rise to radical, presently unthinkable changes in our society."

We seem to have a lot of new terminology in the last decade or so.

This concept of "accelerationalism" would seem to be a logical extension of the teachings of Saul Alinsky that were adapted by Cloward/Piven (you can do a search on them) in a strategy that would cause race riots, overstress the welfare system, etc, and bring about a collapse that would have the sheeple crying out for a massive change of the type of govt that we have. I wish more people were aware of this movement.

Thank you for sharing!!!

I sure like it when folks use the actual words for things...makes it easier for folks like me , who aren't as 'current" in the catchphrase of the day....:D
Andy

Me too!!!

More to the point :
Please don't use me to bolster or support your positions ..nor as what , in this case appears to be , starting an argument.
To do so is being less than excellent to me and to others....
Andy

I have noticed that these types of happenings bring out a return of certain people that I have on my "Ignore" list :mad: as well as certain types of gun owners that I find sheeple-ish. :oops:

Rrrrright (from the article)........
"It just seems to defy believability that he would shoot his own sister, but it is also hard to believe he didn't recognize his sister, so we just don't know," Biehl said.

Hummmm..........sounds similar to: like how the FBI (redacted report about 9-11) couldn't/wouldn't/didn't want to piece together/consider the thought of........Saudi students wanting to learn how to fly. But, not concerned about learning to land?

How soon have some, forgotten their WWII history. "Kamikaze." But the truth is, that even the Japanese kamikaze pilots learned to land.

Yeah, OK....I have been pretty mad at my sister in the past (but only a "crazy person" would consider .....). Rrrright....but isn't "crazy" sort of is a GIVEN, in describing a Mass Murder?

Aloha, Mark

Aloha, Mark

Hm...

More to the point :
Andy
I was talking about Andy Ngo, the poster boy of getting "cement milkshaked", but thanks.

Rrrrright (from the article)........
"It just seems to defy believability that he would shoot his own sister, but it is also hard to believe he didn't recognize his sister, so we just don't know," Biehl said.

Hummmm..........sounds similar to: like how the FBI (redacted report about 9-11) couldn't/wouldn't/didn't want to piece together/consider the thought of........Saudi students wanting to learn how to fly. But, not concerned about learning to land?

How soon have some, forgotten their WWII history. "Kamikaze." But the truth is, that even the Japanese kamikaze pilots learned to land.

Yeah, OK....I have been pretty mad at my sister in the past (but only a "crazy person" would consider .....). Rrrright....but isn't "crazy" sort of is a GIVEN, in describing a Mass Murder?

Aloha, Mark

Aloha, Mark
I think the part he was referring to being kept quiet was about her body being found in the car. I haven't heard that in any reports.

Were you marching beside Andy at the last rally, or behind your keyboard?

Hm...

More to the point :
Andy

I'm behind Andy 100% with his above post, I'll just leave it there.

I'm behind Andy 100% with his above post, I'll just it there.
See above post he was referring to Andy Ngo, the freelance reporter who got beat down by Antifa thugs:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top