JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't read all 9 pages of this yet, but forgive me while I adjust my tin foil hat with antennas.

In conversation with spouse a week ago, he said it is time for another big false flag mass murder. Having spent 33 years in a particular social service field, he shared this, which he has shared in these pages in the past. Every time a person is seen by anyone in the medical or mental health field, information goes into a computer base which is shared (HIPPA is a joke) by numerous entities all across the board. The information is in numerical codes. Both diagnosis and treatment are coded this way. Doctors, service providers, pharmacies, health insurance companies, life insurance companies, to some extent, credit score companies, and to be sure, social service agencies, access the information. It is unreasonable to think that dark political entities do not access this information and filter for people who have certain codes for diagnosis and medication history and by the help of certain social media resources, identify as "persuadable". There is an abundance of face-to-face and computer "community" reinforcement and grooming. When the time is right, these useful folks are triggered.... and off we go. It is my belief that the Dems see these souls as collateral damage.

My condolences to the families of those harmed.

Molan Labe

This media silence on the Chicago shootings, is telling. If the media could bury the story of Chicago's black on black/gang violence and shootings, they sure as heck could do the same with mass shootings

Isn't Chicago on the level with Baltimore?

NO....not speaking of Murder numbers. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

One Chicago hospital was on "bypass" for a few hours this weekend because of shootings and traffic accidents. This means the ER was directing ambulance services to take patients elsewhere while they dealt with the overload. :(:(:(

Hm...
I haven't been to rally of any kind in a long time...
That said , I do try to support my beliefs in many different ways

More to the point :
Please don't use me to bolster or support your positions ..nor as what , in this case appears to be , starting an argument.
To do so , is being less than excellent to me and to others....
Andy
Lol I think he was talking about the guy Andy that was beaten at the rally .
Not you @AndyinEverson

Saw some Chiraq news this morn on FoxNews.com, can't find it now.

What I think is that America is bored with the weekly Chicago death toll, so it doesn't make the news headlines.
No, it's being buried because it doesn't fit the racial agenda of the dems/MSM... They can't get multiple bases and groups fired up on continuous black on black violence and killings...

In a Sunday tweet, Neil deGrasse Tyson listed several other means by which Americans perish every 48 hours, and claimed emotion often clouds the facts in situations like these:

"In the past 48 hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings. On average, across any 48 hrs, we also lose… 500 to Medical errors, 300 to the Flu, 250 to Suicide, 200 to Car Accidents, 40 to Homicide via Handgun. Often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data."

In my opinion, we have to pay a price for freedom, and without citizen owned powerful firearms our freedom is at risk. As long as the media's overblown attention to these acts makes them attractive to a very few deranged individuals, they are part of the price we must continue to pay. The hundreds of thousands of lives that our service men and women have lost, and continue to lose, to ensure said freedom are no less valuable to them and their families and friends than those lost to citizens, yet are hardly worth a mention, much less the hysterical outrage and calls for efforts to diminish our most basic strength for self and societal protection.

Pistol braces are coming to an end

View attachment 606019

It certainly would be "low hanging fruit". ATF has issued at least three rulings on them, two of which contradictory. A fourth wouldn't be a shocker.

Anyone want to bet the Trump Presidency will end with more laws or executive actions taken against gun rights than the Obama Presidency did?

At this rate, it wouldn't surprise me. BO didn't get a single, serious piece of legislation through, though he did issue a number of EOs. (And, in fairness, he did sign into law two pro-RKBA bills. One allowed carrying firearms in national parks, the other a law allowing of carry guns on Amtrak if they are checked with luggage.)

Trump is asking social media companies to develop software that will identify shooters before they strike. Sounds like pre-crime and Minority Report to me.

Still think Trump is the lesser of two evils?

What good would that do? Just how many times has one of these shooters been on the radar prior to their shooting and nothing, zilch, nada from those that could have and should have stopped it.

I guess in his part of the world it's a nickname for Robert; I am guessing a contraction of Roberto, but that is a wild guess.
Cause he wants to be an illegal Mexican immigrant?

He's a fourth generation Irish-American from El Paso. So although his Wiki says Hop Sing is correct, I'm sticking with it's because it sounds Hispanic.... anybody can modify a Wiki!

In his infancy, his family gave him the nickname "Beto", a common Spanish-Portuguese nickname for first names ending in "-berto", initially to distinguish him from his namesake grandfather.[17][18][19

(Edit to add: His first name is Robert, not Roberto. although I don't know what his gramps name was, I highly doubt he was Spanish-Portuguese since Robert is described as 4th generation Irish. This seems like it was a talking point made up to cover Robert's foolishness in making up a name. Wouldn't this be cultural appropriation?)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads