JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON THE POWER DRUNK BRATS IN DC.

Now that they've gone and lost all their toys and playmates in the sandbox, they're just going to get all bored and fussy....
.... and soon will start banging on the pots and pans, spilling Kool-Aid, climbing the drapes, and jumping on the beds in their own home!

Last Edited:
Can't defend it all. Still need Europe, Japan, Korea, and the Gulf States to prop up our currency. Abandoning Afghanistan is a fantastic opportunity to reposition our forces for future challenges.

Can't defend it all. Still need Europe, Japan, Korea, and the Gulf States to prop up our currency. Abandoning Afghanistan is a fantastic opportunity to reposition our forces for future challenges.
That's somewhat sidestepping the issue.

How will you find peace tonight if you lost a son in Afghanistan?

Last Edited:
That's somewhat sidestepping the issue.

How will you find peace tonight if you lost a son in Afghanistan?

Just tell yourself that it is a blessing that your grandkids don't have to engage in a futile effort to steal Afghan mineral wealth and a futile effort to assist Halliburton in building a pipeline to steal Turkmeni oil and natural gas.

Just tell yourself that it is a blessing that your grandkids don't have to engage in a futile effort to steal Afghan mineral wealth and a futile effort to assist Halliburton in building a pipeline to steal Turkmeni oil and natural gas.
I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time the US engages in futile efforts for the profit of certain wealthy players.

I heard (on MSNBC) that since there is a New Afganistan Govt. Well the New Afganistan Govt., now has more helicopters and fix winged aircraft than some first world nations. Then count up the other hardware.

Aloha, Mark

I heard (on MSNBC) that since there is a New Afganistan Govt. Well the New Afganistan Govt., now has more helicopters and fix winged aircraft than some first world nations. Then count up the other hardware.

Aloha, Mark
It's a sad fact. But none of it will last long. They can't maintain it and won't be able to get spare parts. Does that help?

It's a sad fact. But none of it will last long. They can't maintain it and won't be able to get spare parts. Does that help?
When I worked as a contractor in Iraq a lot of the equipment was maintained by mechanics from Turkey. China will sell all the parts needed to maintain the equipment.

RE: post #89

Yes....no doubt that the hi-tech stuff may find itself with little or no spare parts or experts to keep things running.

VN sold off a lot of the booty and gave away a lot of it as aid (to their fellow communist brothers around the world). Remember that some of those M16s are still showing up. Not to mention some stuff is still in use by the VPA.

Aloha, Mark

What really gets me about all of this is the fact that more of my Brothers and Sisters will fall further into depression because of the feeling of futility. The loss of comrades on the battle field was for nothing.

I really fear that this younger generation of Veterans will be broken, that will see the number of suicides increase. That we will see the number rise from 22 per day because of this.

I pray that I'm wrong, but we've all seen that this administration and it's policies don't care about the citizens.

Awful situation over there. Just exposes the real personality of the people in charge. Their character and corruption is now available for florid display.

I really hope that once the withdraw of folks is done with and the taliwhackers are installed as a centralized government. We just turn them into sand like everything else there.

Status

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top