JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
5000 troops heading back for evac.

I didn't read the article.

I hope every single one of those 5000 kills 50 enemy combatants.

This has been the worst 2 decade occupation that has achieved nothing. Across multiple presidencies. With untold billions of dollars pissed into the wind.

The only bureaucratic body that has not changed for the most part has been the US senate.
Every single one of them that were holding office when this started should be dropped in the middle of this mess to fend for themselves. The rest of them should be sent to the gallows for allowing their conspirators to continue.

I hope this ends with the ME in one big piece of shiny glass and a final warning to not mess with the USA.

By getting Biden out now they can get her out quicker, she is really dumb so they probably advance the schedule so she won't get 10 years in. Just guessing.

So, the United States has a war machine that needs to be kept busy and profitable.

My presumption is that we will pivot to China region and start stirring the pot there.

Not that I'd mind, but I'm quite certain the war machine won't be idled.

Daily Mail: Biden blames Trump for 'leaving the Taliban in the strongest position militarily since 2001'. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9895429/Biden-blames-Trump-leaving-Taliban-strongest-position-militarily-2001.html

....And the blame game starts.
Rather than addressing failures correctly this game will be played endlessly.

Pull troops. Pull all American assets. Then drop the bomb that reduces everything to nothing.
Get it over with. Anything less will insure another terrorist attack and more wars.

Taliban is stronger now than when we went in, Biden left them everything.
Yep, situation is not looking better for evacuees. Time to put the hammer down. They better add a zero to the troops they are bringing in. 50,000 will be a start. Get the Americans out and then level the place.

Yep, situation is not looking better for evacuees. Time to put the hammer down. They better add a zero to the troops they are bringing in. 50,000 will be a start. Get the Americans out and then level the place.

:D Biden used 50,000 troops to secure his coup but I doubt he cares enough to secure our people in Afghanistan. If they get out alive it will be because the Taliban let's them leave.:s0093:

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR