JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Who wore it better - Nixon or Biden?
1629127182409.png

We really have to congratulate the Biden administration.

I can't think of any other modern presidency that has f'ed things up this bad or caused so much damage in their first 7 months.

In Biden's first 7 months...

We went from a stable and secure border to destabilized chaos. Over 1 million illegals, many released directly into the US with covid since Biden took over!
We went from stable low gas prices to the highest since Obama. We went from a self sufficient oil industry, influencing the world market, to begging the arabs and russians to increase their oil production. PATHETIC
In ONE month Biden destabilized an entire region!!!! I give it months before China moves on Taiwan, they have been posturing for awhile now, what better time? They would control the semiconductor industry and grind the world to a halt.

It is mind numbing the madness that is going on. The border, Afghanistan.... Both are big decisions you do not make without consideration and planning, and it is obvious neither were given any thought.

We really have to congratulate the Biden administration.

I can't think of any other modern presidency that has f'ed things up this bad or caused so much damage in their first 7 months.

In Biden's first 7 months...

We went from a stable and secure border to destabilized chaos. Over 1 million illegals, many released directly into the US with covid since Biden took over!
We went from stable low gas prices to the highest since Obama. We went from a self sufficient oil industry, influencing the world market, to begging the arabs and russians to increase their oil production. PATHETIC
In ONE month Biden destabilized an entire region!!!! I give it months before China moves on Taiwan, they have been posturing for awhile now, what better time? They would control the semiconductor industry and grind the world to a halt.

It is mind numbing the madness that is going on. The border, Afghanistan.... Both are big decisions you do not make without consideration and planning, and it is obvious neither were given any thought.

1) "I prey the election was in fact stolen rather than being forced to admit the American voter is this stupid."
Obongo was elected twice without cheating, so they really ARE that stupid.

2) The Taliban doesn't have the chops to keep all that high tech stuff in running order.

3) "I won't be surprised if Taiwan goes down this easily, once China is ready for it."
They will do it when they see the time as right. That's probably real soon given the level of incompetence at the top. With Droolin' Joey and Kneepads in charge the Chicoms know they have carte blanche. When it happens the Dems will blame Trump, global climate change, and systemic racism, as they are they cause of all that's wrong in the world today.

4) "It is mind numbing the madness that is going on. The border, Afghanistan.... Both are big decisions you do not make without consideration and planning, and it is obvious neither were given any thought."
The consequences of these f'k-ups are no more unintended than those of Chicom 19.

5) With the stars lining up for a bad '22 election for the Dems, I can't conceive of the level of fraud they will pull out to save themselves.

6) How many Gen 4 air superiority fighters did they need to kick our a$$, and how many nukes did they fire off?
The only weapon system that can take and hold territory is a man with a rifle. (That's "man" as in Mensch, not as in "male." Ref. Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko.)

Last Edited:
Awwww......Come On Man
People need your help. Correcting inequity in society ain't cheap to do.

Is that you Joe?

"All you have to do is F@#* and 9 months later you gettin' the BIG BUCKS." LOL......what a racket.

View attachment 1012696

Well......Sorry. I wasn't able to find any talented "White" artist to get the message across.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Wait.....you mean that talent isn't distributed in an equitable manner?

Nope.

So, who do I complain to about that?

Yesterday it was like.....
How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

This morning....
I've noticed that the media has figured out the TRUMP angle to their reporting (though somewhat to their credit, they also mention Bush and Obama).

Yeah.....all of the presidents didn't want a long term US troop presence and wanted the US out (at some point).

BUT......I figure it's more so in the "execution".

Aloha, Mark

Yesterday it was like.....
View attachment 1012983

This morning....
I've noticed that the media has figured out the TRUMP angle to their reporting (though somewhat to their credit, they also mention Bush and Obama).

Yeah.....all of the presidents didn't want a long term US troop presence and wanted the US out (at some point).

BUT......I figure it's more so in the "execution".

Aloha, Mark
Looking at the MSM today there is not a lot of love for the MIA Biden. I think they realize that they can't pin this on Trump or the Republicans and have to take a different tactic. I expect to see a Biden resignation for health reasons soon which leaves us in even worse hands with Harris. The MSM gets to pivot away on celebrating the first US female President.

The big question is who will be the next VP? If she doesn't act quickly then Pelosi is next in line and hopefully Harris is not stupid enough to pick Hillary and place her a heart beat away. I really can't think of any strong choices.

We were never going to stabilize that country. It didn't matter how long we stayed. I think we need to have capability remaining, to strike, either by air or commando raid any place in that country, any time as needed. Other than that, we can't prop it up forever.

That said, the pullout was botched unimaginably. We should have never given a specific date (or at least a true date) that we would be gone. We should have had all the people out we needed to get out, before out troops abandoned the bases.

The Taliban is executing afghanis who helped the US. The ones we promised to evacuate and provide refugee status for helping our troops.

Thousands of Americans are trapped.

Now the Taliban is utilizing left over American equipment and shipping it off to Iran.

Yes, we needed to bring our troops. Just not like this, and not without planing.

Biden admin was so quick to take credit for withdrawing troops, Pelosi was just praising Biden on his action!!!! NOW they are blaming everything for Trump happening there! INSANE!

This about what I expected from a puppet presidency.

THIS is what you should watch from a satirical hollywood movie, NOT REAL LIFE!

They will be the next gen terrorists, the next bin laden, the next 9/11.

We haven't learned anything, we are repeating history. It's good Biden has dementia, and has no idea what is going on. I can't imagine a sane person could live with themself knowing this is how you will be remembered.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top