JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If this happened under Trump, they would be calling for his resignation, and started talking impeachment immediately.

Instead they are still patty Biden's admin on the back.

Last Edited:
If this happened under Trump, they would be calling for his resignation, and started talking impeachment.
This might be the cherry on top of the pile he is accumulating so the string pullers can remove him from office without impeachment proceedings. Then install harris the ho.

All of it is shameful.
This didnt need to go down this way and probably anchors us in the ME for at least another decade.

Last Edited:
The puppeteers have realized Kamala is too stupid to be President. So who knows what they are thinking at this point.

It is rumored someone at the white house or on her staff quoted her yelling "they are not going to pin this bubblegum on me"

Last Edited:
It's going to be a lot of fun watching how the Dems will be turning themselves inside out trying to replace the Unhappy Ho for the top spot on the 2024 ticket.

Last Edited:
VIDEO SHOWS DESPERATE AFGHANS TRYING TO ESCAPE COUNTRY BY JUMPING ON AIR-BOUND US PLANES, FALLING FROM HUNDREDS OF FEET: 'No words can describe these scenes.'

Imagine being one of those thousands of American citizens abandoned there!
Been praying for them and others since the collapse began. Many are stranded behind Taliban checkpoints. Senator Cotton has at least been attempting to get as many contacted as possible since the Biden admin seems to be focused anywhere but on the ball.

2QWYJiu.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/16/afg...-to-protect-journalists-at-kabul-airport.html

This is rich....

I am bit salty with MMS at this point. I say f--- em.
They spent the last 4 years putting a guy under a microscope and were complicit in some scandalous stuff. I may not have been a trump fan but i dont think he deserved the scrutiny and treatment he was given.
Now they want help at the cost of the American tax payer.

Sorry. Not sorry.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/16/afg...-to-protect-journalists-at-kabul-airport.html

This is rich....

I am bit salty with MMS at this point. I say f--- em.
They spent the last 4 years putting a guy under a microscope and were complicit in some scandalous stuff. I may not have been a trump fan but i dont think he deserved the scrutiny and treatment he was given.
Now they want help at the cost of the American tax payer.

Sorry. Not sorry.
Probably started off with, "C'mon man, we got you elected..."

Probably started off with, "C'mon man, we got you elected..."

I hope joe screws em. Which leads to the floodgates opening up about all the corruption, debauchery, and douchebaggery that this bureaucratic cycle has been up to. Including the dummies in the senate.

I wont hold my breath but there is a sliver of silver lining.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top