JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1628894449963.png

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-control-prisons-afghanistan-cities

Probably would have been better to take our equipment with us. I wonder if we left enough behind to change the balance of power in the region?

Sadly a LOT of what is being handed to the other side is stuff we gave to the people who we were supposedly leaving to the "good guys". The problem is a lot of the guys we trained just cut and run as soon as we leave.

I sure wish our military would provide arms for citizens of failing local governments... on home soil. Imagine how calm all the major cities would be.

So, a place referred to as "the graveyard of empires" got another foreign army to leave after a prolonged conflict, and then returned to its prior state almost immediately upon said army's departure?
¡Que sorpresa!

Now that they are emboldened and enriched, I wonder if we'll see an uptick in terrorism. Their world-wide stage show has been relatively quiet the last few years.

That stupid incompetent senile ******* left all the weapons......and created an open southern boarder.

I find it difficult to believe how simple minded, unaware, self absorbed and complicant the US voter has become. The conduct of congress over the prior 5 years has been seditous. Add the intentional destruction created in the last 6 months and all of this will have consequences costing American lives.

I heard on the news this AM they left functional drones parked on the runways....Can't make this stupidity up.

I have never been this apprehensive about the future. I don't see any happy endings given the publics acceptence of this stupidity.

Last Edited:
:rolleyes: Don't worry, China's going to get them Taliban whipped into shape in no time...
.... and they'll be sending all those SAM's and Drones back to us soon enough! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Just read an article today that said nearly the entire endeavor was paid for with borrowed money.

Holy eff we are effed, in every possible way imaginable.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR