JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stronger gate here but the forest gate may be strong enough to do the same to a car or van. it happens fast, so slow it to .25 speed.

Bruce

So the van - you want one with airbags, or will a seatbelt do for you?
Forget the van.
Go with the Man Cannon.

66a9f9d46fcad18d0354598216b8ce4c.gif

This man is on track. If you are running for your life, you won't have time to stop, get out the angle grinder , torch, turn vehicle around to ram it backwards, etc.

After a quick assessment with this particular gate, you send it, hit it at the weakest point, hope you don't die and shoot at everyone behind you. None are very good options.
I have to question whether you have actually ever seen some of these gates first hand. A good 20 ton dozer could probably demolish one, but not a road legal automobile.

Yes, I said "running for your life" but what I meant was that "rule of law" is not a concern, what is a concern is moving. Demolishing your transport by ramming a gate that is made with schedule 120 pipe (5" OD pipe would have a wall thickness of ~0.5") or scrap railroad tie or structural I-beam, is not recommended and is the reason I would stop and attempt to cut the gate so I won't be on foot after that point (either because I can't open it, or because I demolish my truck instead of the gate).

I know when I worked for the BLM the 4x4 monster truck crowd used to try to pull the gates out of the ground so the BLM and private timber upped their game. Long gone are the days when a couple guys with a post hole digger, a welder and a load of steel would go build a gate in a day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top