JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ak pistols
9mm , 7.62x39 or 5.45 x 39 if you can find one
Almost pulled the trigger on a 9mm PCC. Have never seen the point of them. Same size as an AR pistol with less to offer, IMO. Then PSA reached out and grabbed me again. Got as far as the checkout cart. I need to play more with what I have.

Almost pulled the trigger on a 9mm PCC. Have never seen the point of them. Same size as an AR pistol with less to offer, IMO. Then PSA reached out and grabbed me again. Got as far as the checkout cart. I need to play more with what I have.

I pulled the trigger on one for 1) fun to shoot, 2) using it indoors for self defense seems a better idea than a 556 pistol. Now deciding between 300blk and 9mm is a much tougher call since 300blk seems to be able to do anything 9mm can do but not vice versa.

9mm pcc can be more compact than ar15 pistol (I won't add a folding brace to an AR pistol but others might, which would make them more comparable.)

I bought a Draco for $450 cash with Mlok forend by midwest industries and 75rd Romanian drum. I traded a used gen3 glock 19 for a second Draco at the beginning of 2020. The glock cost me $400 plus tax.
Do you think that my investment has grown in value today?

I'm pretty well set. I neckbearded all the threaded pistol barrels available about 4 years ago when the HPA was going to pass. I'm sure the Harris/Biden administration will pass it right away and I'll be sittin' in hiiigh cotton!:D

4000 packs of top ramen, after certain idiots get done with us I can eat for 4000 days, unless they ban top ramen because it has the word top in it, ya know it suggests it is on top or better than all the other ramen, making all the other ramen feel inferior, left out, not quite good enough, lower class,not as refined and educated as Top ramen. Yea glad I got that off my chest.

Last Edited:
4000 packs of top ramen, after certain idiots get done with us I can eat for 4000 days, unless they ban top ramen because it has the word top in it, ya know it suggests it is on top or better than all the other ramen, making all the other ramen feel inferior, left out, not quite good enough, lower class,not as refined and educated as Top ramen. Yea glad I got that off my chest.

You also might want spend a bit of money on vitamins or something to prevent scurvy.

Exxon - 8% dividend and still $30 below it was before the world went crazy with coronovirus panic.

This, or beef jerky and lottery tickets.

$2000 worth of XOM bought 2 months ago would be worth $2750 today.

WTI just topped $50 a barrel. W/ the strain on the dollar in recent months, it would appear that commodities are likely to continue on an upward trend.

Coupled with the above mentioned 8% DIV......your 'tip' is a sound one.

However, methinks the OP was wondering more along the lines of jerky and scratch tickets.

This, or beef jerky and lottery tickets.

$2000 worth of XOM bought 2 months ago would be worth $2750 today.

WTI just topped $50 a barrel. W/ the strain on the dollar in recent months, it would appear that commodities are likely to continue on an upward trend.

Coupled with the above mentioned 8% DIV......your 'tip' is a sound one.

However, methinks the OP was wondering more along the lines of jerky and scratch tickets.

I figure that being prepared is important in terms of tangible goods, but planning ahead financially is also important. In theory, if things do really go to crap, money won't be worth anything anyway, but only in the absolute worst scenario does that happen, in all other scenarios financial security is still relevant,

Who knows what the OP was seeking. I know that personally I only got into stock investing in the past year. My life previous to that I had been thinking like a poor person with the concept of stocks being foreign to me and that it was something that only rich people did. It's fun to see "magic money" grow compared to the literal pennies it would have increased by in the bank.

I figure that being prepared is important in terms of tangible goods, but planning ahead financially is also important. In theory, if things do really go to crap, money won't be worth anything anyway, but only in the absolute worst scenario does that happen, in all other scenarios financial security is still relevant,

Who knows what the OP was seeking. I know that personally I only got into stock investing in the past year. My life previous to that I had been thinking like a poor person with the concept of stocks being foreign to me and that it was something that only rich people did. It's fun to see "magic money" grow compared to the literal pennies it would have increased by in the bank.
So how did you get into stocks? I guess a better way for me to ask that, is how did you get started? Financial advisor? Robinhood app?

I'm interested because I've been trying to grasp how I want to break into stocks but its all so damn foreign to me.

Lets say you had everything you *needed*, but you are thinking ahead as to what could be blocked by executive order or banned with legislation. Say right after a mass shooting and suddenly you can't buy anything (because everyone else is grabbing everything about to be banned/restricted).

You are thinking, what can I get now that will enable me to trade later for firearm related stuff I might want in the future. I am curious what other folks think would be restricted/banned and have the most trade value later.

Edit #1. Someone noted ammo. It is possible (but I think less likely) for an ammo ban.

Edit #2. Some people are taking this as either I am asking about (or they are presuming) a SHFT type situation is going to happen on or shortly after Jan 21.

Personally I am not expecting SHFT or economic collapse on Jan 21, just a 2A hostile administration where existing stuff isn't banned to own, just importation/new manufacturing is banned.

Edit #3. Lets keep in mind I am talking $2k here. I hope no one thinks that is a retirement fund.
I was going to answer your topic differently, as I don't consider spending on guns and ammo as investing per se. So I won't offer my option of a good low cost stable mutual fund :)

Did you get the

91647065_280101489649233_3889150911536168960_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews