JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing. Firearms bases are covered. Plowing funds into investments for the next stage in our life. Boring, yes, but the truth.

Hello,

Our bases are covered too.

Firearms, some factory ammunition (A bit of CF factory ammo in 45acp and 30-30 Win and a fair amount of RF ammo.) and in my husband's reloading supplies.

We are moving on to the NEXT stage of our lives too. (Senior citizens who do not want to DIE with too much of x, y or z and not only with firearm related STUFF.) We are selling some of our gun stuff and I am mainly shooting 22wmr and some 22lr now for my only 2 firearms - CZ 457 Lux. One in 22lr and one in 22wmr. I am shooting FAR, far less now @ 70 years old too. Especially since my last bad fall (Not too long ago.) where I landed HARD on 2 knees and on my right hand. My hands were already getting worse with my arthritis. Life goes on, eh?!

CZ 457 Lux | CZ-USA (cz-usa.com)

My husband still shoots on a regular basis even though he has scaled down his rounds per session.

We are going to go for more car or truck rides and picnics even in cold weather. Walks in the snow with NO ice for me or I stay in the vehicle.

He still exercises and walks/hikes on a daily basis. I still exercise, dance, play music and both of us love to read! This spring I may go back to swimming if not sooner too!

I cleaned out 2 closets, 1 drawer, the file cabinet, shredded some more and part of the garage with my husband's help. (I do not do LADDERS if I can help it now!)

We have several books and 2 more movies to donate to our library since they are accepting donations again! Some warm used and new clothes and pantry items for the Veterans/shelter/soup kitchen.

Take care.

Blessings to you and yours.

Cate

Last Edited:
4000 packs of top ramen, after certain idiots get done with us I can eat for 4000 days, unless they ban top ramen because it has the word top in it, ya know it suggests it is on top or better than all the other ramen, making all the other ramen feel inferior, left out, not quite good enough, lower class,not as refined and educated as Top ramen. Yea glad I got that off my chest.

I had to settle for bottom ramen but you can never have too much ramen.

Ramen-Noodles-Ham-And-Cheese-Sandwich-Recipe.jpg

I just dropped $2k on a grail gun for me- HK MARK 23. It is a good investment? IDK- some hate it as a huge ungainly pistol with no real use, some absolutely love it, and i fall in the love it category. I worry first thing to go will be imports, and that very well may include even pistols, which the MARK 23 is only made in Germany in low numbers. So could end up being a good investment, however also yay new GIANT gun day for me! ;-). SNAAAAKKKE . . .

Well, it's more out never. Once inaugurated, he gets going.

Palmetto state still has kits available. Those will likely start to dry up if he utters the word gun.

Otherwise there isn't much left in the market right now...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top