JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a big box of junk mail near my woodstove. I use the best (cheapest paper burns the best as it has the least clay content and the most pulp) as a firestarter. The rest of it usually piles up and I have to burn it by itself.

The USPS makes most of their income from junk mail. I often wonder how mail carriers feel about their jobs since most of what they deliver is useless crap that is thrown away or burned.
Can you even imagine when the war starts with China and our side starts drafting women? Today's culture has little idea what a world war brings. It is why folks wonder what to buy and prep with. War in America is going to be different.

That video I posted of McGregor talking about 16 year old ukrain boys drug off the streets to fight in the war with Russia show the desperation of war.

I've been following this and there is short vid of it on YT probably taken when they were first 'observing' it prior to shoot down.

Bottom line is it is either something sent up by our Gov and then shot down to wash the egg off of Bidens face - OR it is a really bad joke by someone who got some industrial sized trash bags and 'made' a balloon and sent it up and got the outcome he was looking for.

Either way it looked pretty basic, just floating and revolving in the sky with no obvious propulsion.
Joe shot it down using his invisible shotgun...
1676155812000.png
Can't wait to hear all about it during his next speech right after he tells us that Bo was killed fighting Martian balloons

Probably the best thing to by as soon as you can is some sort of water filter. Hydrate or die

These look good.

The squeeze filters will screw right on to a standard store bought water bottle like Smart Water and others. Just fill with water, squeeze through filter to drink. The filter can even be cleaned by back flushing it. I keep one in all my vehicles.

The squeeze filters will screw right on to a standard store bought water bottle like Smart Water and others. Just fill with water, squeeze through filter to drink. The filter can even be cleaned by back flushing it. I keep one in all my vehicles.
Without clean water folks won't survive. The water systems will be the first to go down.

Plan for economic disaster.

WW3 will not make it to our shores, but the war and the resulting potential loss will economically devastate us... exponential price increases, hyperinflation, increased political repression, mass censorship, loss of rights, etc.

prediction?
We foolishly jump into conflict in eastern europe with Russia, quickly overextend ourselves thinking its going to be like Afghanistan... begin taking heavy casualties as happens in peer/near peer combat... public back home greatly divided, political chaos ensues... China rolls on Taiwan... we are caught up in a two front war with unsustainable supply lines... transgender/diversity hires at the pentagon and poor civilian leadership blunder us into a loss on both fronts...
Come back home tail-tucked. No longer world leader/superpower... no longer reserve currency. economy in shambles, massive war debts, possible sanctions/reparations imposed on us... both sides point blame at eachother. both sides claim 'misinformation' etc & dismantle free speech protections, etc. People revolt over poor quality of life, high cost of living, trashed economy, high inflation... (think somewhere between Russia 1991-1992 and Venezuela 2018) People and politicians separate even more than we are now... every side is taken to the extreme. Secession and civil war are coming... eventually the country breaks up like India/Pakistan or probably more likely Yugoslavia. The violence will eventually subside... but your kids and grandkids will never truly know peace and prosperity like you and your parents did. America as we know it will cease to exist and life will never be the same
I don't think we will put boots on the ground or pilots/drones in the air for a direct confrontation with Russia in Ukraine.

Ukraine is, if anything, a war by proxy and there is no reason (yet) for NATO to get involved directly - but that doesn't mean we shouldn't prepare.

Since Ukraine has enough manpower (it seems) to hold off Russia if we give Ukraine the arms, I think our "leaders" and military will be quite content to let them duke it out themselves, and see just how well our armaments work against Russia.

As for China, it might be another 5-10 years before China decides to start something serious, or maybe they will try something tomorrow.

I don't think it will be anytime "soon" though; their economy is still in chaos such that it seems to me it would be foolish to have a go with anybody, much less the UK, Australia, Japan, India and much of SE Asia. Plus the longer they wait, the more prepared we will be.

Whatever the prices, if the availability of fuel is threatened, or there is even a rumor of it (as there was in LV), people will panic.

I keep 50+ gallons of 92 octane in a drum in my shop, I try to keep my daily driver above half a tank, my diesel truck has a full 37 gallon tank. Beyond all of the usual preps, there is nothing else I prep for with a possible war with China.

Such a war would most likely take place in the waters off China, not here in the USA.
Not if China makes the first move, it would appear they are surveying our largest oil field, in Alaska. China knows they can't win toe to toe with the US, so maybe their plan is to knock out our fuel production. They have Iran, Russia and Venezuela on their team. Combined they have to be well over 50% of the oil reserves/production. If Iran mines the Persian gulf, they can take off line another 20% of world capacity, or more. It obviously wouldn't be a permanent thing but if China wants to make a move on Taiwan, they need the US out of the way for a while.

Whatever the prices, if the availability of fuel is threatened, or there is even a rumor of it (as there was in LV), people will panic.

I keep 50+ gallons of 92 octane in a drum in my shop, I try to keep my daily driver above half a tank, my diesel truck has a full 37 gallon tank. Beyond all of the usual preps, there is nothing else I prep for with a possible war with China.

Such a war would most likely take place in the waters off China, not here in the USA.
How often do you add stabilizer? Or do you rotate it?

Capitalism is the engine, the prime mover, behind globalization. Capitalism is the reason we are engaged with China at all. You are free to disagree, but you will be wrong.
I think your statement is correct, unfortunately. Capitalism was/is intended to exist alongside a strong moral compass.

A handful of power mongers perversion of it can hardly be used as a demonization of capitalism.

We are now living another example to add to history, the need to be ever vigilant against the creeping of evil.

Either way it looked pretty basic, just floating and revolving in the sky with no obvious propulsion.
It's a balloon. They don't have propulsion. They are maneuvered by changing altitude to catch wind currents that are moving in the desired direction. They drop ballast to rise or vent gas to descend. It is an imprecise method of navigation but one that has been made more feasible by computer software, so they say.

I think your statement is correct, unfortunately. Capitalism was/is intended to exist alongside a strong moral compass.

A handful of power mongers perversion of it can hardly be used as a demonization of capitalism.

We are now living another example to add to history, the need to be ever vigilant against the creeping of evil.
I don't know, I believe the elite through all of history became greedy enough to sacrifice their citizens for more.

Big difference today is technology is a tyranny mankind has never seen.

CCP is useing tech to gain power and make us servant or kill us.

Survival is going to be difficult, glad I won't live through it.

How often do you add stabilizer? Or do you rotate it?
I add a couple capfuls (capful == 1oz. treats 16 gallons) of Pri-G when I add enough gasoline to significantly dilute what is in the drum.

I do kind of rotate the fuel; I use 5-20 gallons out of the drum per year. I usually get fuel to fill the drum up during the summer - that way I am less likely to get gas with ethanol in it.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top